Acidity is literally painful to deal with, but it is important to know its origin, symptoms and causes before moving on to home remedies to reduce acidity. Hydrochloric acid (HCL) is produced in the stomach to digest food and plays an important role in digestion, but when there is no food in the stomach, HCL is produced and causes a rash on the inner wall of the stomach. .. For sourness.
From time to time, acid flows into the esophagus, causing inflammation and a burning sensation in the esophagus. This can lead to ulcers and should be treated as soon as possible. Dietary timing, physical activity, proper sleep, no stress, reduced tea and coffee consumption, moderate alcohol intake, and cooking changes are some of the key points that can help keep acid within acceptable limits. is.
A simple and effective home remedy to reduce acidity
Let’s take a look at some simple but amazing home remedies to reduce acidity that can be easily included in your daily life:
- Basil leaves: Easy to get. You can chew a few basil leaves or drink basil tea. Its calming and healing properties help reduce sourness.
- Fennel seeds: Can be chewed after meals to increase digestibility and help reduce sourness. Fennel tea can be taken once or twice a day, or it can be added with water and taken on an empty stomach to reduce the sourness in the morning.
- Buttermilk and tofu: Always considered important for digestion, the lactic acid present in them normalizes the acidity of the stomach. You can also add roasted cumin powder, a pinch of black pepper, and a few leaves of mint and coriander to facilitate digestion.
- Ginger: Grated ginger can be boiled with water, which can be taken all day or before and after meals to improve digestibility. Ginger tea with honey can be drunk without milk to reduce sourness.
- banana: Instantly softens sourness. It can be taken in the morning or in the morning and can be combined with tofu.
- Ajwain: Ajuwain water is available on an empty stomach (1 teaspoon of Ajuwain can be soaked in a glass of water overnight).
- Cumin seeds: You can soak a teaspoon of cumin seeds in a glass of water overnight or boil it in water and ingest the water after meals to improve digestibility.
- Cold milk: Instantly relieves acidity and you can drink cold milk to neutralize stomach acid. People with lactose intolerance need to consider other options.
- cardamom: Chewing one cardamom pod after a meal prevents sourness, flatulence and aids digestion.
- Coconut water: Makes the pH of the stomach alkaline, thereby preventing acidity and rupture of the inner wall of the stomach.
- aloe: Always go eat fresh aloe vera! Mix the pulp with water and drink 2-3 times a day. If not, you have to go to organic aloe vera juice.
- lemon juice: First thing in the morning, put lemon juice in lukewarm water on an empty stomach. It helps a lot in reducing acidity.
These are some home remedies you can use to reduce acidity. Last but not least, positive lifestyle changes can also be very helpful. Talk to your doctor, coach, caregiver, or dietitian before switching to these foods.
I hope you found this article useful. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Learn more about sourness, digestion, nutrition and other lifestyle issues. Healthy reading Or join a LIVE session by an expert. GOQii Play..
fbq('init', '355228421268053'); fbq('track', "PageView");