* They have superstars across generations … Anyone who saw Doncic play in Real Madrid knew he had a star-level career in the NBA, but what really impresses him is his speed. Beyond At that level, at just 22 years old, Slovenian sorcerers have already put two first teams, the All-NBA, on their resumes. Doncic, Mavericks’ greatest strength for them, will knock on the door of his first league MVP award. No other player in basketball can be as reliable as Doncic, who skillfully combines a high level of personal scoring with great playmaking.
* Their best players are proven playoff performers … Doncic now owns the highest scoring average (sample size, we know) in playoff history, proving not to be fascinated by the NBA’s post-season intensity. If Mavericks around him could improve play next season, it could be the difference between eliminating the first round and running a deeper playoff.
* Their attacks should be elite once they are acquired … With so many pieces back from last season, including next year’s potential MVP front runner in Doncic, the Mavericks can historically continue to boast of elite attacks. Dallas scored in 2019-20 116.7 points per 100 belongingsAt that time, it was an NBA record. Since then, he has surpassed seven teams in 2020-21, but is still the eighth-placed scorer in league history. Meanwhile, last season, the Mavericks scored 115.4 points per 100 possessions. This is the 16th highest mark in NBA history. That is, Mavericks boasts another ridiculously productive attack from 2021 to 22 as scorers / playmakers like Doncic run the show and are surrounded by Dallas-owned shootings. must.
* Kristaps Poringis had time to work on physical condition management … It’s not a guarantee that he’s 100% healthy all year round, Kristaps Porzingis There were months of vacation to condition and strengthen his body, but it could be huge for the former All-Star. An avid and healthy Porzingis should be a game changer for Dallas. Few players in the league combine his exaggerated and deep three-pointers with sometimes elite-level shoot-blocking.
* They have a lot of continuity … Dallas returns 12 players who saw the action last season, the majority of whom were also on the team in the previous campaign. That continuity will be enormous for young teams developing chemistry together. The fact that those players are heading to 2021-22, who already know their role and how to play with each other, is very important for teams wanting to perform a deep playoff.
– NBA Sports
2021-22 Dallas Mavericks Season Preview: Break Through the Ceiling?
https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-2021-22-season-previews-dallas-mavericks-rumors-doncic-porzingis/ 2021-22 Dallas Mavericks Season Preview: Break Through the Ceiling?