Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player in the Washington Wizards of the NBA.
He is an eight-time All-Star, eight-time All-NBA Team winner, five-time All-Defensive Team member, and three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
Howard set numerous franchise and league records during his tenure at Magic. In 2009 he led the team to the NBA Finals.
Check out this list of inspirational Dwight Howard quotes and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family so that you always use the share bar on this page.
21 Dwight Howard Quote
1. “The most difficult thing is to trust people.” – Dwight Howard
2. “You don’t have to be your best friend as a basketball player, but I believe in chemistry. If the teams are really together and they are all on the same page, I think it’s all different. They are themselves You may not like each other, but if you are on the same page and chemistry is there, you can play great basketball. You can go back to teams like Detroit, Bad Boys Those guys had great chemistry, that’s why they won. “ – Dwight Howard
3. “It was me who took the shots in a hurry above all. That was the biggest thing for me. I was doing a good move, but at the end of the move I took all the shots. I was in a hurry. I learned the lesson. “ – Dwight Howard
4. “I want to be the best player of my time.” – Dwight Howard
5. “I decided to be a member of the Houston Rockets. I feel it’s a great place for me and I’m excited to join the Rockets. I’m looking forward to a great season. Los Angeles fans. Thank you and wish them all the best. “ – Dwight Howard
6. “Today is a new day. If you made a mistake yesterday, you can understand it right today.” – Dwight Howard
7. “I’m trying to earn everything I’ve been given. I’m playing hard. Remember that when you play Magic you have to face Dwight Howard. And , When you face him, you have to chase it. “ – Dwight Howard
21 Dwight Howard 8th
8. “I’m just going to keep working. I’ll spend more days in the gym whenever possible. I’m just trying to launch my game and I’ll keep playing. And I’m God to win If you’re willing, I’ll get it. “– Dwight Howard
9. “Are you tough or will you be tough?” – Dwight Howard
10. “You go to the NBA from high school and get thrown into the fire.” – Dwight Howard
11. “My team in Orlando was a team full of people who didn’t want anyone. I was a leader and led the team with a smile.” – Dwight Howard
12. “I never abandon my child. Many of my friends were very angry that they didn’t have a father because many of my friends didn’t grow up. Luckily around me I was there. “ – Dwight Howard
13. “I didn’t try to cry to get out of Orlando. It wasn’t my intention, it wasn’t what I did. And because of what was put out there, who I understand that I thought so. “ – Dwight Howard
14. “The NBA isn’t for everyone. Like last year, it looks easy from the outside, but it’s a completely different level on the court.” – Dwight Howard
21 Dwight Howard Quote 15th
15. “When I graduated from high school, the college and the NBA are different, so I think it was good for me instead of going to college. You can dominate at the college level, but the NBA is a completely different story. It’s the people who work hard to do their best. “– Dwight Howard
16. “But after all, every star, every symbolic person, has just experienced a terrible time in life. Everyone. It just made them better.” – Dwight Howard
17. “I was on the side where you have nothing, and now I am on the side where what I want is there for me, even when there is no way to do whatever I want. I had peace. “ – Dwight Howard
18. “People say you don’t need a father to succeed. I’m angry with it.” – Dwight Howard
21st 19th Dwight Howard Quote
19. “In Orlando, I handled a lot of things the wrong way.” – Dwight Howard
20. “I’ve been playing NBA Live since I was a kid, so it’s a blessing to decorate the cover.” – Dwight Howard
21. “I’m working very hard in the weight room, and on the court, to get better and keep my body in shape.” – Dwight Howard
Thanks for reading the inspirational list of Dwight Howard citations! Click the button below to share this page with your loved ones.
Which is your favorite Dwight Howard quote? Please leave a comment below.