Sports

3 slow fitness tests and 5 exclusions before the Newcastle crash – Soccer Sports

Today’s match starts at 14:05. The full news of the team will be displayed here when confirmed.You can look into us Plausible XI Should Lucas Moura appear here?

Ben Davies and Matt Doherty are not available for this. Ben had calf / shin / heel injuries and Matt suffered a muscle injury while in Ireland during Intarlulu.

Newcastle does not have Fabian Schär with crutches and knee braces, and Isaac Hayden with a knee injury.

Callum Wilson faces a slow fitness test and Physio room We believe there is a 25% chance that a striker will appear on a barcode. Allan Saint-Maximin and Martin Dubravka are listed as having a 75% chance of joining.

Featured player: Jamaal Lascells scored the last two PL goals in Newcastle, both at home and in HT. Meanwhile, Harry Kane, the scorer of five competitive goals with Newcastle, recently became the first man to contribute to 30 goals in the Premier League this season, scoring 17 goals and assisting 13 times.

– Soccer Sports

3 slow fitness tests and 5 exclusions before the Newcastle crash

https://theboyhotspur.com/newscatle-spurs-latest-injury-news/ 3 slow fitness tests and 5 exclusions before the Newcastle crash

Back to top button