After confirming that each show consistently ranks high on Netflix, the aggregate shows that CoComelon, a preschool animation series that started on YouTube, is the most watched show on Netflix in the United States this year. (Daily list with 572 points in various rankings), followed by Office (438 points), Queen’s Gambit (431 points), Tiger King (382 points), Ozark (377 points).
Between February 27th and December 9th, 2020, a total of over 190 shows made Netflix’s Top 10 Daily.Top 10 US Netflix TV Shows of the Year Based on Number of Appearances:
1. Office (178 list appearances)
2. Coco Melon (104 list appearance)
3. Welcome to Ozark (57 list appearances)
4. Schitt’s Creek (55 list appearances)
5. Avatar: Last Airbender (54 list appearances)
6. Tiger King (50 list appearances)
7. Queen’s Gambit (47 list appearance)
8. Outer Banks (45 list appearances)
9. Unsolved Mystery (43 list appearances)
10. Umbrella Academy (43 list appearances)
Top 10 US Netflix TV Shows of the Year, Based on Ranking of Each Title on the Daily List:
Every time the title appeared in # 1, 10 points were awarded. If you reach # 2, 9 points, position # 3 8 points, # 4 7 points, and so on.
1. Coco Melon (572 ranking points)
2. Office (438 ranking points)
3. Queen’s Gambit (431 ranking points)
4. Tiger King (382 ranking points)
5. Welcome to Ozark (377 ranking points)
6. Outer Banks (344 ranking points)
7. Umbrella Academy (320 ranking points)
8. Unsolved mystery (310 ranking points)
9. Cobra Kai (299 ranking points)
10. Love Is Blind (297 ranking points)
In both lists, Netflix originals make up more than half of the final top 10, and the top two titles come from licensed content.
10 Best Reviews on Netflix in 2020
Over the years, Netflix has earned the reputation of spending huge amounts of money protecting the platform’s original streaming content in order to stay ahead of the competition in an increasingly crowded streaming environment. Earlier this year, Netflix was projected to spend $ 17.3 billion on new content in 2020, up from $ 15.3 billion the previous year.
Adele Ankers is a freelance entertainment journalist.You can reach her twitter..