Action platformer / memory game hybrid killer chamber released on Switch this month
Posted by Brian on December 3, 2020 (@NE_Brian) Switch e-shops in the news
Village Bench has announced that Killer Chambers, a hybrid of action platformers and memory games, will move to Switch. It will be released digitally on December 21st.
Information about the killer chamber and trailer is as follows:
In order to obtain the King’s crown and save the territory, Brave Road must face the ghostly appearance of Lord Grave and break through the deadly room of the Royal Palace, heavily protected by a myriad of trap mechanisms. not.
Killer Chambers is an action-platformer / memory-game hybrid. You have to survive in a small room filled with traps until the hourglass makes one revolution.
Be careful, even if you hit only once! Can you withstand a relentless barrage in a tight space?
No chance is left. All trap patterns are designed to be challenging yet fun to solve, but fast reflexes alone are not enough to survive.
Arm yourself with masochistic tenacity and good (muscular) memory, the crown of the king is waiting for you!
– A fast-paced, tough action platformer with puzzles and “barrage” elements.
– Over 40 rooms, each with 3 difficulty levels.
– 5 floors with unique traps and bosses.
– Over 500 fine-tuned trap patterns.
– An interesting story told by a visual novel style conversation.
– + Brave Road + Many items to help you in your adventure.
– 12 hats that give you extra power as long as you don’t fall off your head!
Killer Chambers costs $ 9.99 at the Switch eShop.
Source: Village Bench PR