First introduced their multiplayer, dystopian cyberpunk action RPG Ascent At the Xbox show in May Curve digital And Neon Giant will be available in 2021 on the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC. The best news is that Ascent will be part of the Xbox Game Pass for consoles and PCs upon arrival. To celebrate the announcement, the developers have released a short video showing some features.
At Ascent, you’ll see players jump into an arcology called the “Ascent Group.” It’s a self-contained, corporate-owned metropolis full of creatures from the entire galaxy. When the Ascent Group shuts down for unknown reasons, the world begins to confuse, taking on the role of workers tied to their jobs. Since then, life has become a survival case, and rival companies and criminal syndicates are now trying to fill the empty space. When Ascent begins, you need to take your arms and keep them away!
“Xbox Game Pass is a great suggestion that as a small indie developer with a team of 11 people, more players around the world can experience the game. To celebrate this exciting news, we’re launching players. We wanted to solidify the position of the game in the 2021 next-generation lineup by revealing what we can experience from time to time. “ Says Tor Frick, art director and co-founder of Neon Giant.
With Unreal Engine, Ascent aims to provide an opportunity to step into action-oriented SFRPGs that take the genre to a new level. The following is a list of the main features of Ascent.
- Free roaming playstyle in the world of cyberpunk-inspired dystopia
- A classic RPG mechanic that allows players to build characters such as cyberware, augmentation, and looting
- An unprecedented sense of verticality in the world with different levels and platforms identifiable within play
- Double Aim Mechanic allows players to take advantage of the full screen and choose from multiple targets anywhere in the environment
- A story-driven adventure that can be played in single and up to 4 co-op modes
- Ascent will be available in 2021 on the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One console, and PC.
Keep in mind that Ascent will be available on the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC in 2021 and will offer additional bonuses to the console and Xbox Game Pass on PC at the same time. For now, watch the latest video of Neon Giant to see the progress of development.