UFC Fight Night 184 Defeating a man.
lightweight Alex Da Silva Withdrew from the battle with Devonte Smith February 6th at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The promotion is currently looking for a replacement for Smith (10-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and wants to keep him on the card.
At this time, it’s unclear why da Silva (21-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) withdrew.
Several people who knew the situation confirmed Da Silva’s withdrawal to MMA junkie, but demanded that he remain anonymous as the promotion had not yet been officially announced.
Smith, 27, hasn’t played since his knockout defeat to Carmaworthy at UFC 241 in August 2019. After the battle, Smith tore the Achilles tendon, requiring surgery and months of rehabilitation.
With the changes, the UFC Fight Night 184 lineup includes:
Main card (ESPN +, 8:00 pm ET)
- Alistair Overeem vs. Alexander Volkov
- Frankie Edgar vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Macy Chiasson vs. Marion Reneau
- Manel Kape vs. Alexandre Pantoja
- Andre Ewell vs. Cody Stamann
- Benil Darish vs. Diego Ferreira
Preliminary Card (ESPN +, 5 pm ET)
- Clay Guida vs. Michael Johnson
- Danilo Marquez vs. Mike Rodriguez
- Martin Day vs Timur Barriev
- Devonte Smith Opponent TBA
- Joselyne Edwards vs Karol Rosa
- Molly McCann vs. Lara Procopio
- Choi Seung Woo vs. Youssef Zalal
- Dennis Bonder vs. Ode Osborne
– MMA Sports
Alex da Silva from the Devonte Smith match
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/01/ufc-fight-night-184-news-alex-da-silva-out-devonte-smith-needs-new-opponent Alex da Silva from the Devonte Smith match