The UFC Fight Night 186 was a hit.
Saturday’s event in Las Vegas continues without a welterweight match pitching Brazilians Alex Oliveira For UFC rookie Ramadan Kuramagomedov.. Russian fighters have been removed from the event due to illness and Oliveira will not acquire a replacement opponent.
MMA Junkie confirmed the news in the source following the first report from MMA fighter..
It’s not yet known if the UFC will reschedul the match or the match itself will be abandoned.
Kuramago Medov (8-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) was to make his promotional debut in a hurry. He replaced Oliveira’s first opponent, Randy Brown... He is undefeated in a professional MMA career and has won notable promotions such as PFL and ACB.
Oliveira (21-9-1 MMA, 11-7 UFC) was trying to recover from the loss of submissions to Shavkat Rakhmonov at UFC 254 in October. Prior to that, the 33-year-old had two consecutive victories.
Due to the cancellation, the updated UFC Fight Night 186 lineup includes:
Main card (ESPN +, 8:00 pm ET)
- Jairzinho Rosenstrique vs. Ciryl Gane
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Nikita Krylov
- Montana de la Rosa vs. My Love Eno Silva
- Pedro Munhos vs. Jimmie Rivera
- Alex Caceres vs Kevin Kroom
Preliminary Card (ESPN +, 5pm ET)
- Alexander Hernandez vs Tiago Moises
- Angela Hill vs Ashley Yoder
- Alexis Davis vs Sabina Maso
- Vince Cashero vs Ronnie Lawrence
- Maxim Grishin vs. Dustin Jacoby
– MMA Sports
Alex Oliveira vs Ramadan Kuramagomedov abandoned
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/02/alex-oliveira-vs-ramazan-kuramagomedov-canceled-ufc-fight-night-186 Alex Oliveira vs Ramadan Kuramagomedov abandoned