November 20, 2020 by Polar_Bear
New expansion book Dungeons & Dragons It is available.that is All Tasha cauldrons And it … well, it has every bit. Updated the Articifer class. New subclass. A new feat. New artifact. A new spell. And lots for DM in the form of group patrons, puzzles, and eerie places. I have a copy of myself (also with a flashy cover) and read it (I’m playing Articifer in one of my games, be careful).
From the website:
Wizard Tasha, his great work contains spells Tasha’s horrifying laughHas collected valuable pieces of folklore during his illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies do not want these treasured secrets to be scattered in the Multiverse, so in rebellion she gathered and codified this information to enrich everyone.
- Extended subclass. Try all the Dungeons & Dragons class subclass options, including the craftsmen in the book.
- Other character options. Customize your character’s origins by delving into a collection of new class features and new feats, and using simple rules to change your character’s racial traits.
- Introduction of group patronage. Whether you’re part of the same criminal organization or working for an ancient dragon, each group’s patron options come with their own perks and allocation types.
- Spells, artifacts, magic tattoos. Discover more spells as well as campaign magic tattoos, artifacts and other magic items.
- Extended rule options. Experiment with the rules of your companion, ultra-natural environment, natural disasters, and parade with monsters to get guidance on performing Session Zero.
- Puzzle pressora. Ready to take part in any D & D adventure, puzzles of various difficulty levels await adventurers. We have traps and guidance for using puzzles in your campaign.
This book, full of extended content for players and dungeon masters, Players Handbook And that Dungeon Master Guide..Burned you will find more rule options for all character classes Players Handbook, Includes more subclass options. The craftsman class, who is a master of the invention of magic, has been greatly introduced. And this witch’s brew wouldn’t be complete without added artifacts, spellbook options, both player character and monster spells, magic tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty stuff.