The iPhone’s “biggest camera update ever” doesn’t have to be on a big iPhone, at least not the largest. Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro. Unlike last year, when only the 12 Pro Max got the ultimate camera system, the difference between the two Pro sizes is just quantity, not quality.
The little pro has a brand new main camera with a large sensor that shifts for image stabilization. This is the same unit as Max. There is also a longer 3x tele that Max has. Last year, the iPhone 12 Pro malfunctioned in these two areas compared to the 12 Pro Max. And I’m happy that Apple has put an end to that gap. The new UltraWide with autofocus and close-up shooting is also a common feature of the two professionals.
In addition to the camera, the 13 Pro also has a ProMotion display.
Other upgrades shared throughout the lineup will also be the 13 Pro. At 10%, the increase in battery capacity isn’t that big, but adaptive refresh does the job and extends life. As always, the A15 chipset is a bit more powerful than its predecessor, and is probably overpowered when compared to non-Apple chipsets. A 20% reduction in notch size is also worth mentioning-the value of the statement comedy is more important than the importance of development.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro specifications at a glance:
- body: 146.7×71.5×7.7mm, 204g; glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame. IP68 dustproof / waterproof (up to 6m in 30 minutes), Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified).
- screen: 6.10 “Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak), 1170x2532px resolution, 19.48: 9 aspect ratio, 460ppi; wide color gamut, true tone.
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm): Hexacore (2×3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard); Apple GPU (5 core graphics).
- memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6GB RAM; NVMe.
- OS / Software: iOS 15.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f / 1.5, 26mm, 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor shift OIS; Telephoto: 12 MP, f / 2.8, 77mm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom. Super wide angle: 12 MP, f / 1.8, 13mm, 120 °, PDAF; depth: TOF 3D LiDAR scanner.
- Front camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f / 2.2, 23mm, 1 / 3.6 “; depth: SL3D.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K @ 24/30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, cinematic mode, stereo sound REC; Front camera: 4K @ 24/25/30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps, Gyro-EIS.
- battery: 3095mAh; fast charge 23W, 50% in 30 minutes (promotion), USB Power Delivery 2.0, MagSafe wireless charging 15W, Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W.
- others: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer; NFC; Siri’s natural language commands and dictation, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support.
Unpacking Apple iPhone 13 Pro
Apple’s unpacking experience in 2020 is back in 2021 with a twist. It’s still color-coded-black box means professional, white is vanilla, and there’s something like a phone printed on the lid with the color corresponding to the internal unit. You’ll probably understand the satisfying way a paper sticker tears along the dotted line, the novelty brought about by the evolution of packaging that eliminates the outer sleeve of the plastic.
These are all second only to those in the flat box, not many. Besides the iPhone 13 Pro, there’s a USB-C-Lightning cable, a SIM pin, and an Apple sticker, and that’s it. The rest is just documentation.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Review
https://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_13_pro-review-2331.php Apple iPhone 13 Pro Review