According to the eShop list, the arcade-style first-person shooter Writhe will be released on Switch next month. It will be available on January 15th.
Here’s an overview and trailer for Writhe:
Writhe takes you to another Thailand in the 70’s. There, an endless horde of mutant sagoworms terrorize the good people of Bangkok. Put on a suit and lock the “n” load-it’s your duty as an extermination to hold this swaying tide to the last breath.
Dive through a constant herd of larvae into a thrilling industrial soundtrack and immerse yourself in the original arcade FPS that tests your energy every turn. Fight to survive as long as possible and win your position among the top exterminations of the world’s leaderboards. Writhe is about knowing when to run and when to shoot a gun in a desperate struggle for precious seconds.
– Retro-style graphics with a modern twist
– Infinite waves of both large and small larvae to exterminate
– Two-sword combo of deadly shotgun and plasma rifle
– Three unique arenas to undertake
– Defend your rank with an online leaderboard
– Kill smoothly in both 30 and 60 FPS modes
Writhe costs $ 9.99 at the Switch eShop. Pre-order now and get it for $ 7.49.
Source: Switch eShop