Do you always feel tired? Do you want to sleep or rest more often than you should? There are many causes of fatigue, including medical problems such as thyroid disorders, heart disease, and diabetes. Lifestyle-related causes include alcohol and substance abuse, lack of regular exercise, exercise, jet lag, and heavy diets. et al. Thankfully, few superfoods can help you overcome that.
Which superfoods can help with fatigue?
Superfoods are highly nutritious, low in calories and provide significant amounts of nutrients. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They can energize you again. Try these superfoods to overcome your tiredness!
- Chia seeds: These small seeds are packed with nutrients. They are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, iron, calcium and fiber. They are an excellent source of antioxidants. When soaked in water, it absorbs water and becomes 10 times larger, so you can feel full for a long time. You can add it to a smoothie, shake it, or drink it with water.
- fruit: Watermelon contains 90% of water and contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to combat dehydration. This is one of the reasons for fatigue. It also contains the amino acid L-citrulline, which helps reduce muscle soreness. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients. They provide a sufficient amount of energy. Avocado is also an energy source with vitamins such as B, C and E, minerals such as folic acid and potassium, and monounsaturated fats, and also helps control blood sugar spikes.
- Kale: This leafy vegetable is a storehouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is a good source of iron that carries oxygen to our tissues and cells and is very necessary for us to prosper. Kale is an amazing source of calcium, folic acid, and B vitamins. Kale is a low-density food that helps with weight loss and obesity associated with fatigue.
- almond: An excellent source of protein, fiber and healthy fats. Almonds contain B vitamins that help convert food into energy. It also contains magnesium, which helps fight muscle fatigue. A handful of almonds are good in the middle of a meal.
- date: An excellent energy source. They are rich in carbohydrates that provide instant energy. It is rich in dietary fiber, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. An amazing source of antioxidants such as flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids. As it is sweet, it can also be used as a sweetener.
- spinach: It is the driving force of nutrients and contains vitamins such as C, K, B6, B9 and E, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, folic acid, iron and calcium. Sufficient amounts of vitamins and minerals are essential for energy production. Low levels of iron can cause fatigue.
- egg: Do you remember the slogan “Sunday ho yaMonday Roj khao ande”? That’s actually true because eggs are an excellent source of biologically valuable proteins and healthy fats and can continue to energize us. A good source of vitamins and minerals, vitamins D and B12, iron and choline.
- Dark chocolate: An excellent source of iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and flavanols. It is a rich source of theobromine, a stimulant that works like caffeine. The polyphenols in dark chocolate have a positive effect on serotonin levels and help boost mood and energy levels.
- Quinoa: Grains rich in carbohydrates, proteins, fibers, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, iron, zinc and folic acid. It is also an excellent source of vitamins B and E and various antioxidants. Quinoa is high in carbohydrates but has a low glycemic index, so it releases energy slowly and lasts for a long time.
- Sattu: It is rich in protein because it is generally made from Bengalgram (Chana). It’s a low-cost, so-called poor protein. Rich in dietary fiber, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium and low in sodium. It provides a momentary energy with a cooling effect. Therefore, it is most consumed in the summer.
Incorporate these foods into your diet, especially during the morning hours to increase energy levels and combat fatigue. With these, you should focus on regular exercise for 20-30 minutes, a balanced diet, good sleep, proper hydration, and stress management. Talk to your doctor before trying these superfoods.
Check out for more information on a healthy life Healthy reading Or join a LIVE session by an expert. GOQii Play..