Assassin’s Creed Valhara There is a new update that allows you to run your game in 60FPS (frames / second) mode on your PS5, Xbox Series X, and Series S.
This patch gives players the option to select a “Performance” mode of 60 FPS on both current generation consoles, or a “Quality” mode that runs at 4K and 30 FPS on PS5 and Xbox Series X. .. The Xbox Series S offers 4K, which is not the case.
The new update also has a number of bug fixes, and the raid is now working as expected. This means players don’t have to run around looking for a “force door” prompt.
The complete patch notes are below.
Graphic / Performance Mode Overview
We’ve added an option to the game that allows players to choose between performance and visual quality.
Breakdown of functions
- This option is available on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5.
- If you choose performance, the game can adjust the resolution and graphics settings to maintain 60 FPS.
- Choosing quality allows the game to perform maximum resolution and graphic settings while maintaining 30 FPS.
- The default values since the game started are as follows.
- Xbox Series X / PlayStation 5: Performance
- Xbox Series S: Quality
- A new background image has been added to the title screen.
- We’ve added various VFX to enhance the visuals.
- Added an option to automatically assign all nodes on the path when acquiring a central skill.
- Added the rune category to the rune menu. All runes are currently classified as weapon and armor runes.
- Added a warning when switching from a language that supports TTS to a language that does not.
- You can now use the left and right arrows to move the slider in the M & K and controller.
- Increased fabric limit to 82.
- Once the settlement reached level 6, we added fabrics to the traders.
- Added altar requirements to the world map.
- Updated gear quality and gear to correct values.
- Added assassination damage stats to the character stats page.
- Removed duplicate gear from inventory.
- Heavy and light attack stats are now adjusted correctly based on the skill nodes you have acquired.
- Heavy Attack modifiers no longer apply to Range Attacks.
Performance and stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (Xbox Series) Improved Xbox Series S Experience | X Console with Screen Tear
- (PC) Addressed an issue with VRAM / RAM leaks when operating the Alt tab on the desktop.
Save the game
- Fixed some instances where the load game did not display save games correctly.
- Renamed cloud saves to make them easier to distinguish from regular saves.
- Previously, cloud saves were only highlighted with a cloud icon. Now it’s called “Manual Save Cloud”, for example.
- [保存]Removed Cloud Save from menu. This will prevent it from being overwritten unintentionally.
- Added notification when acquisition of cloud save fails.
Graphics, audio, animation
- Addressed various graphic issues across the board.
- Addressed various FX issues.
- Addressed various instances of clipping issues.
- Addressed various visual issues with Eivor’s cloak.
- Addressed various instances of player or NPC animation issues.
- Addressed various audio issues.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- High shadow resolution now uses the correct value.
- Addressed issues with the placement of various textures or objects.
- Addressed some instances where players could get stuck in certain locations.
- Norwegian fish will spawn in bad weather. Yeah, I also had to read this twice.
- Crows no longer randomly fall from the Asgard sky. * Is it a bad sign? *
Gameplay, combat, AI
- Addressed various bow aiming issues.
- Completely improved NPC and boss behavior.
- NPCs will now react to player theft … so think twice before stealing!
- Addressed an issue where the dog would start to float when Eivor started stroking the dog.
- Blocking Springald’s projectile consumes stamina as intended.
- Enthusiasts attacked by sleep darts can now be attacked by stuns. sleep tight.
- Zealots will no longer heal themselves while in the vicinity of the player.
- Guards who clearly see Eivor shooting allies become hostile. * Press the emergency button *
- The guards will hear the impact of the corpse falling to the ground.
- The guard’s response to whistling has been improved.
- Improved disguise behavior in distrust zones.
- Shooting a bow from a longship now consumes arrows.
- Players will be able to assassinate sleeping NPCs in the air. * Barbarians … *
- Improved fish winding behavior.
- Addressed an issue where horses would not use gallop animation in combat.
- The crowd will cheer during the drinking game. *I prefer you. *
- I remade the sliding mechanic.
Quests, world events, side activities
- Addressed an issue where the assassination sequence would not play on some targets.
- Addressed various texture issues in cutscenes.
- Addressed various issues that prevented players from completing them in quests and world events.
- Players can no longer use fishing tackle or horns during a drunken walk in Tewdr – * Get drunk and go home. *
- Subquests now display the correct “partial” parent quest.
- Memory streams can now be selected when starting a new game when the Hold Alternative option is set to ON.
- Increasing frequency of experienced travelers.
User interface / HUD
- Addressed various user interface / HUD issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Addressed various input issues related to mouse and keyboard
- Secrets are now detected when syncing viewpoints. (This does not apply to Pathfinder difficulty)
- Experienced travelers will be highlighted with a world map and compass when they are nearby.
- Addressed an issue where the map would not update after the player was informed by an experienced traveler.
- Increased Odin’s radius of view and enemies will now be highlighted longer.
- The radius at which Synin displays keys has been improved.
- Reduced the display distance of Synin materials.
- The beam operation of the objective lens has been improved.
- You can now use Odin’s sight to see the beams of the village buildings.
- Improved the enemy’s target lock mechanism.
- “Sell all jewelery” will be grayed out after all jewelery has been sold. * Chatin! *
- The power level of the boss will now be displayed on the health gauge. This does not apply to regular enemies.
- Normal brightness settings no longer apply to HDR exposure settings.
- Codex no longer foresaw or spoils some events.
- (A11y) Desktop entries and content on Leila’s laptops are now narrated when menu narration is on.
- (A11y) Colorblind filters are now correctly applied to miniquest logs and raid tutorials.
Abilities and skills
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from using abilities when the Dive of the Valkyries ability was interrupted.
- Ally NPCs and horses can no longer trigger body traps. * Some people just want to see the world burn, right? *
- Addressed a display issue that could cause toxic powder traps to disappear after using Synin.
- Adjusted chain assassination behavior. Players will no longer be able to assassinate targets tackled on the ground.
- If equipped with a two-handed weapon, the secondary hand slot cannot be used (pre-heavy dual wheel skill).
- As you walk on the arrows, the Flame Powder Trap will now explode.
- “Force Open” is now displayed correctly even when nearby allies are in combat.
- Addressed an issue where allies would not help Eivor open the door during a raid.
- When the attack is complete, allies will return to the longship.
- Added a timer until the player can resume the raid just completed.
- Effect values can now be adjusted with the arrow keys or WASD.
- The unfiltered option now works correctly.
- The territory panel is no longer displayed in photo mode.
- The filter changes now work as intended.
- Addressed an issue that could cause temporary online service errors when viewing photos on a world map.
- Snow FX is now centered on the camera instead of the photo mode player.
- (PC) Updated the readme file to display the correct PC specifications.
- Added additional checkpoints to some boss battles.
- Addressed an issue that caused the controller to vibrate constantly.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck on a black screen after closing the menu at Start.
- (PC) Updated auto-discovery configuration for Nvidia Geforce 1650S.
Assassin’s Creed Valhara Available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Series S, Stadia and Windows PC.