Last week, Assassin’s Creed Valhara publisher Ubisoft announced that the Viking game will be patched in large numbers this week. Now, the content drop day has arrived. The latest title update for open world games will be released today (December 15th), expanding reconciliation and laying the groundwork for the Yule Festival, as well as improving the game and adjusting the balance. ..
Assassin’s Creed Valhara’s Title Update 1.1.0 supports the upcoming Yule Festival, as officially called, “with some festivals to enjoy and rewards to win” add. “To bring this festival and future festivals to life, you’ll see people rushing to the east of the current settlement.” There aren’t any other details about the Viking Festival merchandise yet, but Ubisoft said in a preview post for the season that it will share details about both the festival and the expansion of settlements.
Elsewhere in the update notes, the studio details a hearty batch of balancing. For example, NPC power level behavior has changed slightly. In other words, the power of NPCs “can be up to 51 differences under the player.” .. sweet.
In addition, there are numerous stability improvements for different games on the PC version that address some annoying freeze issues, as well as fixes for different graphics and related visual issues. Oh, and Mir’s head is now tattooed. “¯_ (tsu) _ / ¯” says Ubisoft. fair play.
Check out the Assassin’s Creed Valhara title update 1.1.0 note below (via Ubisoft). The patch size of the PC is about 5.6GB.
Assassin’s Creed Valhara 1.1.0 Patch Note
- Added Settlement extensions and in-game support for Yule Festival
- The Yule Festival is a limited-time event where you can enjoy several festivals and earn rewards. To bring this festival and future festivals to life, you’ll see people rushing just east of the current settlement.
- More details on the expansion of the settlement and the Yule Festival will be discussed in the next Yule Season Preview article. stay tuned.
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly display in longhouses.
- Fine-tuned NPC power level behavior.
- NPC power can be up to 51 differences under the player.
- NPCs 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
- When the power exceeds the base level of the world boss, the world boss matches the player’s power level. (Also applies to: Alpha animals, enthusiasts)
- This change applies to all issues.
- Added a plunderable chest to the Grand Magaster hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from the very specific moments of the game. spoiler. 🙂
- Addressed an issue that caused a critical hit. The spar rune did not work when plugged into the bow.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect weapon stats would be displayed for certain items.
- Royal Guard
- Viper Bow
- Death speaker
- Zol mark
Performance and stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (PC) Addressed some freezes when performing certain actions for the first time.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that could cause a freeze during the splash screen.
Graphics, audio, animation
- Addressed various graphic issues.
- Addressed issues with various character or NPC animations.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue where fish could lie down during a fishing animation.
- Addressed an issue where some NPCs cut air instead of wheat. Practice is not always perfect.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs assassinated unconscious could sometimes launch during animation.
- A tattooed Mímir head. ¯_ (tsu) _ / ¯
- Addressed an issue with jagged sea bubbles.
Quests, world events, side activities
- Addressed an issue with Ancastre’s ASword-Shower where Aelfgar did not move to the attack location.
- Addressed an issue where players could not complete Honor’s Hubris.
- Note: This fix will regenerate Ljufvina, reset its position, and restart the quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when The Baker’s Plaint wasn’t completed. Your watch is over, Taven.
- Addressed an issue where Fast Travel would not be available under certain conditions when returning to the United Kingdom after completing the Hordafylke arc.
- Addressed an issue where allies did not help Iver open the door at Erie Abbey. Teamwork makes your dreams come true!
- Addressed an issue with the Settlement Anomaly Rays that would prevent players from completing the Anomaly.
- Addressed a Well-Traveled issue where goals were not updated under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where Fenrir could be trapped underground.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would occasionally levitate during an assault outro. There is no better Wingardium Leviosa.
- Addressed a defensive issue that allowed Jotuns to pass through the shield after completing the goal of bringing an intruder into the shield. you shall not pass!
- Addressed an issue with Brewing Rebellion where cutscenes would not be triggered when an NPC accidentally opened the door.
- Addressed an issue with False Eardormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. This Hunwald is not faithful …
- Addressed a Kingdom End issue where Gasram could not leave the Hampton Blockade area or become randomly inactive after releasing prisoners.
- Addressed an issue in Anecastre’s ASword-Shower where players could not complete the quest.
- Addressed an issue with The Goddess of Birth where players were unable to complete the event.
- Addressed an issue with Glory Regained that could cause players to get stuck on the platform with a horn.
- Addressed an issue with View Above All that could not update the purpose of the quest after closing the gate.
- Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages where players were unable to complete quests under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue with the Golden Nose Boar where players were unable to complete a World Event because the Lady Trotter did not spawn.
- Addressed an issue with defenses that would kill a player when returning to Asgard.
- Addressed a cruel fate issue that prevented players from advancing to the second phase of the boss battle. The quest name will check out.
- Addressed an issue in Madness of the Stones where players could not continue the quest.
- Addressed an issue with Hill bleeding where players were unable to complete the quest.
- Addressed an issue where Petra would hit the Elk in the opposite direction. Seeing this, Petra?
- Addressed an issue where players might not be able to return to the room with Norns.
- Addressed an issue with the Giants of Fimbul winter where Eivor could get stuck in the quest area.
- Addressed an issue with compass shattering where players were unable to complete the quest.
- Addressed a WarWeary issue where players could not re-enter the church under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in the Collector’s War where world events would not complete under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue with a big finish where the purpose of the quest was no longer updated.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir’s Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.
- Addressed an issue with Firing the Arrow that could not update the purpose of the quest.
- Since title update 1.0.4, an issue has been addressed where some players would be unable to progress the game when they arrived in England.
- Addressed an issue with Steinn Bjorn encounters.
- Addressed issues with the placement of various objects or textures.
- Addressed various instances where players could get stuck in an object.
Gameplay, combat, AI
- Addressed various NPC behavior / animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using piercing shots).
- Addressed an issue where the spear was not effective in destroying windows.
- Addressed an issue where a kid in a fishing cottage was roaming Ravens Soap instead of staying at home. You are officially grounded.
- If you get injured on the torch, the horse will run away.
- Addressed an issue where Jotuns could warp against walls when changing shape.Gigad
- Addressed an issue where monks would sometimes stand still and not perform tasks.
- Addressed an issue where hitting a horse on a Saxon boat would cause the horse to disappear when mounted.Insert what.gif here
- The sprint is interrupted by actions other than avoidance.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would disappear with AI detection when moving at high speeds during a dice game.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs could randomly start pillow wetting on Saxon boats. I guess whatever floats your boat.
Abilities, benefits, skills
- Addressed an issue where players could not perform violent attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.
- Addressed an issue where Frostruin benefits would not be activated even if the conditions were met.
- Addressed an instance where a player was able to open a banned door with the Dive of the Valkyries ability.
- Addressed an issue where level 2 incendiary power traps could not be detonated twice when the first trap was triggered by an NPC.
- Addressed an issue where Man’s Best Friend would not damage Zealots in some cases. Good boy.
- The maximum number of mastery points has been significantly increased.
User interface / HUD
- Addressed various UI / HUD issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Items that are part of the Animus Store bundle now display the corresponding item on the detail page.
- Addressed an issue where players could sometimes lose weapons when performing dual weapon swaps.
- Tweaked Reda’s Informer icon to make it look smaller.
Changed the Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it easier to distinguish from Adrenaline upgrades.
- You can now use Y / Triangle to drop and place the torch / oil jar on the ground.
- Addressed an issue where players could get begging rewards several times.
- Addressed an issue where statistics would not be updated after exiting offline mode.
- Addressed an issue where players could no longer interact with Reda.
- Added “Off” to the quick time event input type in the menu. (Turning off this option will allow the game to bypass the mashing action when encountering some bosses)
- Addressed an issue with Alpha Animals where players would not be awarded skill points if the animal was not killed by the player.
- Addressed an issue where opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection.
- An experienced traveler has addressed an issue that unlocks locations in the wrong area.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from creating or loading manual saves.
- Addressed an issue where Leila’s laptop could not navigate with focus navigation.
- Named Cloud stores properly.
- The name of the cloud save will be Auto Save / Manual / Episode Save Cloud.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the save to appear corrupted when saved when the internet connection was lost.
- Addressed an issue where Pathfinder settings would be reset to custom after restarting the game.
- Addressed an issue where cloud saves could disappear under certain conditions.
- Addressed an issue where adjusting other values in photo mode would reset the filter without a filter.
- Addressed an issue where the photo mode camera could get stuck in an object.
- Photo mode frames are now working properly.
- Addressed an issue with the benchmarking tool that caused the tool to not collect data for some time after unpausing the (PC) session.
- (PC) Addressed an issue where the VRAM indicator did not match the actual VRAM consumption.
The strength and duration of the parry rumble has been reduced. The controller will be brrrr.
- (PS5) Addressed an issue with PlayStation®5 where the Season Pass is not displayed as OWNED after purchase.