Assassin’s Creed Valhara Ubisoft has confirmed that the Yule Festival update has arrived for a limited time.
Details of the event are not yet known, but content support will be included in the patch today.
Update version 1.1.0 contains a number of bug fixes and additions. As follows:
Added Settlement extensions and in-game support for Yule Festival
- The Yule Festival is a limited-time event where you can enjoy several festivals and earn rewards. To bring this festival and future festivals to life, you’ll see people rushing just east of the current settlement.
- More details on the expansion of the settlement and the Yule Festival will be discussed in the next Yule Season Preview article. stay tuned.
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly display in longhouses.
- Fine-tuned NPC power level behavior.
- NPC power can be up to 51 differences under the player.
- NPCs 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
- When the power exceeds the base level of the world boss, the world boss matches the player’s power level. (Also applies to: Alpha animals, enthusiasts)
- This change applies to all issues.
- Added a plunderable chest to the Grand Magaster hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from the very specific moments of the game. spoiler.
- Addressed an issue that caused a critical hit. The spar rune did not work when plugged into the bow.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect weapon stats would be displayed for certain items.
- Royal Guard
- Viper Bow
- Death speaker
- Zol mark
Performance and stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (PC) Addressed some freezes when performing certain actions for the first time.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that could cause a freeze during the splash screen.
Graphics, audio, animation
- Addressed various graphic issues.
- Addressed issues with various character or NPC animations.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue where fish could lie down during a fishing animation.
- Addressed an issue where some NPCs cut air instead of wheat. Practice is not always perfect.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs assassinated unconscious could sometimes launch during animation.
- A tattooed Mímir head. ¯_ (tsu) _ / ¯
- Addressed an issue with jagged sea bubbles.
Quests, world events, side activities
- Addressed an issue with Ancastre’s ASword-Shower where Aelfgar did not move to the attack location.
- Addressed an issue where players could not complete Honor’s Hubris.
- Note: This fix will regenerate Ljufvina, reset its position, and restart the quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when The Baker’s Plaint wasn’t completed. Your watch is over, Taven.
- Addressed an issue where Fast Travel would not be available under certain conditions when returning to the United Kingdom after completing the Hordafylke arc.
- Addressed an issue where allies did not help Iver open the door at Erie Abbey. Teamwork makes your dreams come true!
- Addressed an issue with the Settlement Anomaly Rays that would prevent players from completing the Anomaly.
- Addressed a Well-Traveled issue where goals were not updated under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where Fenrir could be trapped underground.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would occasionally levitate during an assault outro. There is no better Wingardium Leviosa.
- Addressed a defensive issue that allowed Jotuns to pass through the shield after completing the goal of bringing an intruder into the shield. you shall not pass!
- Addressed an issue with Brewing Rebellion where cutscenes would not be triggered when an NPC accidentally opened the door.
- Addressed an issue with False Eardormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. This Hunwald is not faithful …
- Addressed a Kingdom End issue where Gasram could not leave the Hampton Blockade area or become randomly inactive after releasing prisoners.
- Addressed an issue in Anecastre’s ASword-Shower where players could not complete the quest.
- Addressed an issue with The Goddess of Birth where players were unable to complete the event.
- Addressed an issue with Glory Regained that could cause players to get stuck on the platform with a horn.
- Addressed an issue with View Above All that could not update the purpose of the quest after closing the gate.
- Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages where players were unable to complete quests under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue with the Golden Nose Boar where players were unable to complete a World Event because the Lady Trotter did not spawn.
- Addressed an issue with defenses that would kill a player when returning to Asgard.
- Addressed a cruel fate issue that prevented players from advancing to the second phase of the boss battle. The quest name will check out.
- Addressed an issue in Madness of the Stones where players could not continue the quest.
- Addressed an issue with Hill bleeding where players were unable to complete the quest.
- Addressed an issue where Petra would hit the Elk in the opposite direction. Seeing this, Petra?
- Addressed an issue where players might not be able to return to the room with Norns.
- Addressed an issue with the Giants of Fimbul winter where Eivor could get stuck in the quest area.
- Addressed an issue with compass shattering where players were unable to complete the quest.
- Addressed a WarWeary issue where players could not re-enter the church under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in the Collector’s War where world events would not complete under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue with a big finish where the purpose of the quest was no longer updated.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir’s Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.
- Addressed an issue with Firing the Arrow that could not update the purpose of the quest.
- Since title update 1.0.4, an issue has been addressed where some players would be unable to progress the game when they arrived in England.
- Addressed an issue with Steinn Bjorn encounters.
- Addressed issues with the placement of various objects or textures.
- Addressed various instances where players could get stuck in an object.
Gameplay, combat, AI
- Addressed various NPC behavior / animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using piercing shots).
- Addressed an issue where the spear was not effective in destroying windows.
- Addressed an issue where a kid in a fishing cottage was roaming Ravens Soap instead of staying at home. You are officially grounded.
- If you get injured on the torch, the horse will run away.
- Addressed an issue where Jotuns could warp against walls when changing shape. Gigad
- Addressed an issue where monks would sometimes stand still and not perform tasks.
- Addressed an issue where hitting a horse on a Saxon boat would cause the horse to disappear when mounted. Insert what.gif here
- The sprint is interrupted by actions other than avoidance.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor would disappear with AI detection when moving at high speeds during a dice game.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs could randomly start pillow wetting on Saxon boats. I guess whatever floats your boat.
Abilities, benefits, skills
- Addressed an issue where players could not perform violent attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.
- Addressed an issue where Frostruin benefits would not be activated even if the conditions were met.
- Addressed an instance where a player was able to open a banned door with the Dive of the Valkyries ability.
- Addressed an issue where level 2 incendiary power traps could not be detonated twice when the first trap was triggered by an NPC.
- Addressed an issue where Man’s Best Friend would not damage Zealots in some cases. Good boy.
- The maximum number of mastery points has been significantly increased.
User interface / HUD
- Addressed various UI / HUD issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Items that are part of the Animus Store bundle now display the corresponding item on the detail page.
- Addressed an issue where players could sometimes lose weapons when performing dual weapon swaps.
- Tweaked Reda’s Informer icon to make it look smaller.
- Changed the Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it easier to distinguish from Adrenaline upgrades.
- You can now use Y / Triangle to drop and place the torch / oil jar on the ground.
- Addressed an issue where players could get begging rewards several times.
- Addressed an issue where statistics would not be updated after exiting offline mode.
- Addressed an issue where players could no longer interact with Reda.
- Added “Off” to the quick time event input type in the menu. (Turning off this option will allow the game to bypass the mashing action when encountering some bosses)
- Addressed an issue with Alpha Animals where players would not be awarded skill points if the animal was not killed by the player.
- Addressed an issue where opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection.
- An experienced traveler has addressed an issue that unlocks locations in the wrong area.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from creating or loading manual saves.
- Addressed an issue where Leila’s laptop could not navigate with focus navigation.
- Named Cloud stores properly.
- The name of the cloud save will be Auto Save / Manual / Episode Save Cloud.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the save to appear corrupted when saved when the internet connection was lost.
- Addressed an issue where Pathfinder settings would be reset to custom after restarting the game.
- Addressed an issue where cloud saves could disappear under certain conditions.
- Addressed an issue where adjusting other values in photo mode would reset the filter without a filter.
- Addressed an issue where the photo mode camera could get stuck in an object.
- Photo mode frames are now working properly.
- Addressed an issue with the benchmarking tool that caused the tool to not collect data for some time after unpausing the (PC) session.
- (PC) Addressed an issue where the VRAM indicator did not match the actual VRAM consumption.
- The strength and duration of the parry rumble has been reduced. The controller will be brrrr.
- (PS5) Addressed an issue with PlayStation®5 where the Season Pass is not displayed as OWNED after purchase.
Updates are sized accordingly.
- Xbox One: ~ 5.7 GB
- Xbox Series X | S: ~ 6.3 GB
- PS4: ~ 2.4 GB
- PS5: ~ 2.46 GB
- PC: ~ 5.6 GB
Assassin’s Creed Valhara Available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Series S, Stadia, Windows PC.