Avalanche Studios is looking for an Xbox specialist / system programmer to work on an unpublished title under development in Stockholm.
At Avalanche Studios, we work with the industry’s most exciting technologies and talented individuals. If you have a reputation for creating great-looking open world games and want to contribute to the development of next-generation games and engines, this is a great opportunity. Join a team responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining many aspects of gaming or core engine technology, including streaming, threads, memory management, and low-level platform-specific technologies.
- 3-5 years or more related experience
- Advanced knowledge of C / C ++
- Worked on at least one shipped XBox title
- Experience with various game-level systems such as scene management, physics, animation, AI, and rendering.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Voluntary and strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and prosperity as a team member
- Deep knowledge of game engine architecture
- In-depth knowledge of next-generation console architectures and future architectural trends
We provide goals instead of instructions and give you the opportunity to do the best job of your career.
The Avalanche Studios Group believes in a world beyond its limits and is committed to developing a diverse and comprehensive workplace. We are equal opportunity employers and value our diversity. Everyone in the Avalanche Studios Group has a common responsibility to create an open and comprehensive work environment where everyone is treated with equal respect. Being part of our world does not depend on where you come from, your gender, or your sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to apply
Consider only applications that consist of both a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios. This profession requires you to be able to work full-time in your Stockholm or Liverpool office.
To apply for this position, please register below. We will continue to review, so please apply as soon as possible. All details are provided only under a nondisclosure agreement.
Our studio is located in Södermalm, at the heart of the gaming industry hub. It’s a place inspired by our game catalog. We hope you will consider this place as your creative foundation.