Ancasville, Connecticut – MMA Junkie comes to the scene and reports live from Thursday’s official Bellator 256 Fighter weighing.
Weighing takes place at the Mohigan Sun Arena in Ancasville, Connecticut. A Friday event will be held at the same venue, with a main card at showtime following the MMA Junky qualifying.
Heavyweight champions and former light heavyweight champions Ryan Bader (27-6 MMA, 5-1 BMMA) and Lyoto Machida (26-10 MMA, 2-2 BMMA) who will rematch in the main event are participating. The battle is also a quarter-final match at Bellator’s light heavyweight tournament.
The complete weighing result of Bellator256 is as follows.
Main card (showtime, 9 pm ET)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs.Lyoto Machida (204.6) – Light Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinals
- Liz Carmouche (125.4) vs. Vanessa Porto ()
- Adam Volix (145.8) vs. Jeremy Kennedy ()
- Olivia Parker (145.4) vs. Cat Zingano (145.2)
- Dan Moret (155.6) vs. Goiti Yamauchi (155.8)
Preliminary Card (MMA Junkie, 6 pm ET)
- Tony Johnson (185.2) vs. Dalton Rosta (185.5)
- Jessica Volga (145.2) vs. Tarita Nogueira (146)
- Casbell (135.6) vs. Jones Lugo (135)
- Nathan Ghareeb (143.8) vs. Cody Law (145.2)
- Jaron Bates (136) vs. Jeffrey Grossner ()
- Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Izzy William (156)
- Diana Avsaragova (125.8) vs. Tara Graff (125.2)
- John Duma (135.4) vs Will Smith (134.6)
– MMA Sports
Bader vs. Machida weighing results
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/04/bellator-256-ryan-bader-vs-lyoto-machida-weigh-in-results Bader vs. Machida weighing results