After release Battlefield 2042 Not ready, Dice today took a step towards fixing and ending it by fine-tuning the balance of the weapon and releasing a small patch that fixes some bugs. Bullet spread on all guns except shotguns is reduced and more accurate for beginners. The ridiculous hovercraft also has less murder. We’ve also wiped out bugs such as players getting stuck or unable to respawn. Read below for more information.
Update # 2 Live now Here’s an overview for all platforms:
- Bullet spread has been reduced for all weapons except shotguns. This should improve accuracy during gameplay.
- Increased vertical recoil of PP-29 to prevent weapon performance from becoming excessive when fighting outside the intended range of combat.
- 20mm Cannon with MD540 Nightbird-Reduces the radius of bullet damage on impact and reduces splash damage
- KA-520 Super Hokum-30mm Cannon (Side Mount)-While increasing the overall bullet spread, reducing the overall damage and range of the bullet’s full damage.
- AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum-30mm Cannon-Reduces the radius of bullet damage on impact and reduces splash damage
- Reduced overall damage to all land vehicle Miniguns and reduced bullet damage from before
- The type of armor equipped on the LCAA hovercraft has been adjusted to increase its vulnerability to different weapon types.
- Added general stability improvements to prevent rare occurrences of game crashes
- Fixed an issue where players killed near obstacles such as walls and water could not be revived
- Resolved an instance where a player was stuck down and couldn’t respawn. We also introduced a hidden timer that activates 30 seconds after it goes down. This will force a redeploy if necessary.
- Breakthrough matches now end correctly after the last sector was captured
- Resolved an issue where players queued for a match in the Battlefield Portal would be sent back to the menu instead of joining the match when slots became available.
They also re-enabled the UAV-1 in Battlefield Portal mode, increasing missile damage and reducing health recovery.
These are just a summary of the changes, so 0.2.2 Updated patch notes For most particular number of changes in those weapons.
Ed said in us Battlefield 2042 Review Last week, the game simply said, “It looks like it’s not ready yet.”He has said it since then Halo Infinite is solid In a sense, other big names these days aren’t.
This week’s dice Made a plan This year was the first of three patches. “Substantial” Update # 3 will continue in early December. They also said they “carefully evaluate” general requirements for returning features such as voice chat, end-of-match scoreboards, and server browsers. They say they had “a lot” they wanted to say about them, but now they don’t. A huge team-based multiplayer game that launches without voice chat is wild.
How about swimming in the sky?