Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC Drakulich Realty, based in Reno, Nevada, announced today that it has partnered with BHGRE.® brand. The company is now known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty.
The family-owned brokerage firm is headed by Brian, Kimberly Draclich and his daughter Barry. A few years after getting a real estate license at the age of 18, Brian and his father Stan founded Dracu-riot Realty and became one of the longest and most continuously owned family-owned intermediaries in the region. It was. Kimberly emulates the entrepreneurial spirit of the Draclich family with nearly 30 years of real estate experience. Brian and Kimberly’s nephew Adrian are members of the company’s leadership team and top producers.
Expanding Technology The advanced manufacturing presence contributes to the region’s economic and population growth. Multinationals continue to expand their presence to Reno, especially Tesla, Google, Apple and Switch. This expansion has created more than 50,000 new jobs over the last five years.
Located in the backyard of Lake Tahoe, Reno, Sparks and Incline Village are ideal spots for nature lovers seeking both urban and outdoor lifestyles. Visitors and residents enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including world-class hiking, biking, skiing and water sports. In addition, various local events such as Art Town, Great Torino Balloon Race and Burning Man attract up to 5 million visitors annually.
- The company is excited to provide agents with a powerful learning and professional development platform to help them increase their productivity and attract talent to the company.
- Teams gain a competitive advantage in the market by using PinPoint.SM.. This unique BHGRE® Brand tools utilize consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens The magazine and its publisher, Meredith Corporation’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers, helps affiliated agents effectively reach potential buyers of a particular property.
- The company will benefit marketing Power of A distinctive collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate®, A brand-specific luxury program by increasing the company’s presence in the region’s luxury market.
- Bryan Drakulich is recognized by REAL Trends and Zillow as one of the most productive real estate professionals in Nevada.
- The Reno Gazette Journal points out that the average selling price of Reno / Sparks homes is over $ 500,000, and the company has been in stock for luxury properties starting at $ 1,000,000 in less than a month. I am reporting that there is.
- Last year, the area saw a significant influx of residents from California who moved for either work or the lifestyle of the area. This trend may continue as more jobs are added to the area and the ability to work in remote areas becomes more widespread. It is available.
“The company’s deep real estate expertise and a close team of passionate, client-oriented sales professionals make it a perfect addition to Better Homes and Gardens.® Real estate network.In addition, the team’s dedication to providing outstanding client service represents BHGRE.® A brand effort to help affiliate agents connect with their clients in a meaningful way 365 days a year.Excited that they have partnered with Better Homes and Gardens® Real estate that helps increase market share and take your business to new heights. “
– – Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens® real estate
“For three generations, the Draclici family has served the real estate community in Reno. We take great pride in the trust we have built with our clients over the years. We will soon cross generations at Better Homes & Gardens. I was attracted to the same element of trust that consumers have.® Media brand. After decades of operating as a well-known and independent brokerage firm locally, we are proud to partner with the powerful BHGRE.® Establish your brand and benefit from nationally proven franchise support. “– Bryan Drakulich, Broker / Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty
“As a lifetime resident of Reno / Sparks, we are proud to support the recent expansion of the region. By partnering with Better Homes and Gardens.® Real Estate, we believe we can accelerate the growth of our company and provide our clients and agents with unparalleled support and opportunities that can only be obtained from American Life Style Estate Brands. “– Kimberly Drakulich, Broker / Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC Is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a wide range of services to brokers, salespeople, home buyers and sellers. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC leverages innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and a wide range of lifestyle brand attractions to embody the future of the real estate industry, rooted in home traditions. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a world leader in real estate franchises and a provider of real estate brokerage, transfer and payment services.
Growing Better Homes and Gardens® The real estate network includes more than 12,500 independent salespeople and approximately 390 offices serving homebuyers and sellers across the United States. Canada, Jamaica, Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand.
Better Homes & Gardens® Is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation, licensed and used with permission from Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Equal opportunity company. Equal housing opportunities.Each Better Homes and Gardens® The real estate franchise is independently owned and operated.
BETTERHOMESAND GARDENS® REALESTATE Announces Partnership with Family-owned FCM in Reno, Nevada
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Realtybiznews/~3/GV6scmdM3pM/ BETTERHOMESAND GARDENS® REALESTATE Announces Partnership with Family-owned FCM in Reno, Nevada