The stasis element is Destiny 2: Beyond the Light.. While doing some quests, you can enhance the subclass’s capabilities with new aspects, grenades, and fragments. For Stasis Fragments, these are additional quests available from Exo Stranger. Here is our guide to help you.
Note: For more information Destiny 2: Beyond the Light A hub of guides and features.
Destiny 2: Beyond the Light – Stasis Fragment quests and effects
Must be completed Destiny 2: Beyond the LightA campaign to start getting Stasis Fragment Quests. Not only that, but at least “Born in Darkness – Part 2”, the quest chain involving ExoStranger must be completed.
If you do that, she will give you a selection of Stasis Fragment Quests. You can choose between two fragment quests each week.
In my case, I chose the Gambit-focused Fragment Quest and the Vanguard-focused Fragment Quest. The reason I ignored Crucible is that, as mentioned in the official review, Stasis is an absolute nightmare of PvP. Sure, it’s good to freeze your opponent. But if you’re on the receiving side, it can be very frustrating.
Gambit-focused Stasis Fragment Quest
Name: Umbral scheme
- 20x Umbral Particles Collected – Banking motes may allow you to get these. It doesn’t matter if you’re banking 5 or 20 as you’ll only get one Umbral particle anyway. So it’s better to get five, deposit them in a bank, and pray for at least one each time.
- 60x Melee or Final Grenade Strike – Try to get a second or third grenade from the Born in Darkness quest. The first stasis grenade to make an ice wall is not very useful. Similarly, make sure you are using an exotic that gives you an extra charge for grenades or melee attacks or a faster recharge rate.
- 40x defeat of slowed combatants – If you get the first stasis aspect, crush kills (and teammate kills) should trigger more freezing effects in the area.
Strike-focused Stasis Fragment Quest
Name: Umbral Infiltration
- 90x Super Final Blow
- Final blow of 80 times crush damage
- 35x Stasis Proximity Final Blow
These fragments do not need to be queued via. Destiny 2: Beyond the LightVanguard playlist. Instead, follow the YouTuber Dead Zpikes tips. You need to start a corrupt strike and head to the blind wells. You’re technically on strike, so you’ll still complete these tally. Make sure the blueberries are aware of what you are doing. Then blueberries will help you too.
Anyway, the Stasis fragments found so far are:
- Hedron Whisper-Get bonus weapon damage after freezing the target with Stasis. -10 strength.
- Whisper of Fissures – Increases Stasis damage and burst radius when destroying Stasis Crystals or defeating frozen targets.
- Refraction Whisper-Defeating slowed or frozen enemies provides a class of ability energy.
- Durance Whisper – Slow effects last longer, and those with longer effects last longer. +10 strength.
- Whisper of Bonds-Defeating a frozen target with a weapon gives you super energy. -10 intelligence; -10 discipline.
- Shard Whisper-Crushing Stasis Crystals increases the recharge rate of grenades. Crush additional crystals to increase the duration of the effect. +10 Resilience.
Destiny 2: Beyond the Light Available via Steam. See the Guides and Features Hub for more information.