Crash Bandicoot has come a long way since the days of yelling at Nintendo. In recent years, he has witnessed some sort of resurgence: a remastered trilogy, the next mobile game, and the first sequel in years, Crash Bandicoot 4: It was just released in October.If you want to catch up with his latest adventure, you’ll soon be able to Get 50% Off at Walmart..
Black Friday Crash Bandicoot deals are available on both Xbox One and PS4. If you’re already on the new generation, you can play them on a disk drive or a new PS5 with an Xbox Series X. Crash 4 hasn’t gotten the next generation upgrade, but it should still benefit from improved performance.
The game received 8/10 in GameSpot’s Crash Bandicoot 4 Review. “Playing Crash 4 was more like returning to the series than playing N.Sane Trilogy, a literal remake of the original crash game from my youth,” critic Mike Epstein wrote. I will. “It’s an infusion of new ideas into classic gameplay that now feels like home, but brings surprise and joy. Indeed, games like this allow us to open our arms and sleep for a long time. That’s why we’re back in the franchise inside. “
Stay tuned for more Black Friday 2020 news and deals from now on to Cyber Monday. Check out our summary of Black Friday’s best game deals available this year, including the best deals on Nintendo Switch, PS4 / PS5, and Xbox One / Series X.
- Black Friday 2020 Best Game Deal (Nintendo Switch, PS4 / PS5, Xbox One / Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving closures, retailer advertising, and expected deals
- Black Friday Ad Scan 2020: Deals on Walmart, Target and more
- Wal-Mart Announces Restock Dates for PS5, Xbox Series X Black Friday
- PS5 and Xbox Series X will be available on Black Friday at the GameStop Store
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals for Black Friday 2020: Games, Console Bundles and more
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 and PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, etc.
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X and Xbox One Deals
GameSpot may receive commissions from retail offers.