Hades is a great twist on the roguelike genre and will be launched for this year’s Black Friday 2020. Super Giant’s latest and greatest adventure has a fascinating story that spans dozens of attempts to escape the underworld. Get a 20% discount on both PC and Nintendo Switch.
Hades changed the roguelike genre by incorporating some of the best elements of Supergiant’s previous games, Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, and putting them together in one great package.
“That long-tail approach to World Building doesn’t help everyone. Before playing Hades, I didn’t think I would continue to play roguelikes after defeating myself. But I wanted to keep learning more about these characters. This underworld is enough to come back, “Suriel Vazquez wrote in a Hades review of GameSpot. “It makes the game even harder for more rewards, along with a robust post-game that changes all weapons and bosses, and provides even more reasons to play an already fascinating mix of RPGs and action combat. I’m absolutely crazy. I haven’t played Hades, so it’s better to build an Exagryph machine gun with a lighting boon combo that not only won the first victory, but also deals critical damage on it. I’m thinking about how cool it is. “
Stay tuned for Black Friday 2020 news and deals from now on Thanksgiving weekend to Cyber Monday. Check out our summary of Black Friday’s best game deals available this year, including the best deals on Nintendo Switch, PS4 / PS5, and Xbox One / Series X.
- Black Friday 2020 Best Game Deal (Nintendo Switch, PS4 / PS5, Xbox One / Series X)
- Black Friday 2020 Trading and Advertising on Walmart, Target, Best Buy and more
- Black Friday Ad Scan 2020: Deals on Walmart, Target and more
- Walmart PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Tonight!
- GameStop will restock PS5 and Xbox Series X in stores on Black Friday 2020
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals for Black Friday 2020: Games, Console Bundles and more
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 and PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, etc.
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X and Xbox One Deals
GameSpot may receive commissions from retail offers.