Digital titles will be available tomorrow at 3:00 pm with up to 75%.
Nintendo has confirmed on Twitter that a big Black Friday Switch sale will take place tomorrow at 3:00 pm CET (Greenwich Mean Time 2:00 pm) and will cover a number of digital titles in the e-shop until December 3.
So far, several Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals have popped up, with retailers such as Currys, Amazon, and Aldi participating, but until now it’s rarely popped up directly from Nintendo.
— European Nintendo (@NintendoEurope) November 25, 2020
The sale offers a 33% discount on first-party games and up to 84% on third-party titles. It’s unclear how many games will be discounted, but following this announcement, subsequent press releases also identified some highlights of the sale. We will keep you updated on the details, but the main highlights at this time are:
- Astral Chain-£ 37.49
- Crash Team Racing Nitro Fuel-£ 17.14
- Dark Souls Remastered-£ 17.49
- Super Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze-£ 37.49
- Dragon Ball Fighters-£ 7.99
- Fire Emblem: Three House-£ 37.49
- Mortal Kombat 11-£ 15.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-£ 24.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link Awakening-£ 37.49
- The Outer Worlds-£ 24.99
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt-Complete Edition-£ 34.99
- Xenoblade Chronicle: Definitive Edition-£ 37.49
- Xenoblade 2-£ 37.49
We also follow you all the best Black Friday deals on PlayStation 4 and Black Friday deals on Xbox.
Keep an eye on Jelly deals Twitter We also list various Black Friday deals throughout this sales period.