PS5 Call of Duty: If you’re aiming for maximum frame rate in the Black Ops Cold war, some important settings that need to be changed both in-game and in the PlayStation system menu, and some hardware considerations there is. Create in setup.
Note: To achieve 1080p / 120 Hz, you must use a display and input that supports 1080p at 120 Hz.
- Make sure you are using PS5 version..To do this, in the PlayStation 5 menu[Callof Duty Black Ops Cold War]Select and[オプション]Press the button.select Game version I haven’t set it to the PlayStation 5 version of the game yet from the menu.
- Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War (PS5 version)
- In the main menu[オプション]Press the button to open the game settings.
- Press R1 Graphics tab.
- Set Ray tracing Option to disable.
- Exit the game and close the application. To close the application, select the application from the PlayStation 5 menu and[オプション]Press the button,[ゲームを閉じる]Choose.
- Go to System setting The PlayStation 5 menu, which is the gear icon at the top right of the home screen.
- In the settings menu, scroll down to select Saved data and game / app settings
- select Game presets
- Set the Performance Mode or Resolution Mode option to Performance mode
- Once again, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS5 version)
- The game should now be running in 120Hz mode.To check this, go to the main menu[オプション]Press the button to go to the game settings menu and press R1[グラフィック]Go to tab and 120Hz refresh rate The option is enabled. (Note: This option is grayed out and can only be changed by changing the system-level game preset settings described in steps 7-10).
Again, to achieve a refresh rate of 120 Hz, you need a display that supports this option. You also need to use an HDMI cable that supports 120 Hz and make sure you are connecting to the HDMI port on your display that supports 120 Hz (not all ports support high frame rates). , Some monitors only support high frame rates via DisplayPort, not HDMI). You also need to consider additional equipment in your setup that may limit the frame rate, such as A / V receivers, capture cards, and the cables + ports they use.
For more information on the HDMI resolutions and frame rates supported by the ASTRO HDMI Adapter for PlayStation 5, see the HDMI Adapter Frame Rate, Resolution, and User Blog.