Blaster Master Zero 3 It has been available for several months.As of today, you can get an action-adventure game Nintendo switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC. Since the game was released, Blaster Master Zero 3 updates have been released from time to time.
Well, earlier today, a game update was released for consoles. After updating, the game will be version 1.1.2. There is not much content in the update. Most of the changes were bug fixes. In fact, the biggest change in the update is that the item icons on the minimap will now appear in different colors depending on the item type. The patch notes can be seen completely below.
- Item icons on the minimap will now be displayed in different colors depending on the item type, as shown below.
・ LIFEENERGY GUARDα (pink)
・ LIFEENERGY GUARD β (green)
・ Other items (light blue)
- Other items (light blue)
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from progressing when sticking to a wall as G-SOPHIAS V under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a problem with the control of the submenu screen after changing the settings.
- Fixed some areas where players could get stuck or out of range.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.