Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was updated to version 1.18 this week. Bloodless as a new playable character is the main highlight, but there are also many fixes such as Randomizer.
Bloodless playable character
– Name the new save file “BLOODLESS” to access the new playable character.
Randomizer bug fix
– Fixed algorithm to prevent invalid seeds from being created
– Implemented safety chests and ramps to complete previously invalid seeds. These safety chests contain the items you need to complete.
Number of possible randomizers
1152 combinations from settings:
3 goals x2 key items x2 save / warp x3 items x4 enemy drops x2 craft x2 shops x2 quests = 1152 combinations
65,536 combinations per set
The seed consists of 31 bits. Fifteen of these bits are used to store the settings generated by the player’s first selection. The remaining 16 bits are used to generate seed randomness.
A combination of 2 ^ 16 = 65,536.
Total number of possible combinations across modes:
1152 settings x 65,536 seed combinations = 75,487, a total of 472 combinations.
– Fixed an issue where the clan name was displayed on the save screen of the file selection
– Fixed an issue with clan names in credits
– Fixed minor audio issues