In the last month of 2021, I finally covered the confusion of Status Quo, a topic I’ve been supporting since the beginning of the year. It’s actually a very broad topic, so turning it into a monthly feature, from different angles, to different industries, and even to individual systems within those industries, and how those systems interact with each other. You can work on whether it works or not.
Talent was a common focus of panelists in this month’s topic discussions. Toni Lorraine Johnson He is a storyteller, currency negotiator, HR and OD expert, and PhD. Candidates studying obstacles that prevent black female entrepreneurs from expanding their businesses. Islay Wolf He is the Chief Googlization Officer of Success Performance Solutions, a TedX speaker, and a best-selling author about the future of work that has helped businesses improve access to talent.
Join the C3 community now and watch the replay To see if our answer was these compelling questions, and more:
- What were some of the technologies of the last 15 years that have disrupted our daily lives?
- What are the biggest areas of need for confusion?
- Where is the most logical place to start confusing talent?
- What training will all recruitment managers benefit from?
- Is confusion the exact term for what you really need?
- How can some technologies be used to screen the quality of talent acquisition?
- Do companies regularly do horrific jobs that hinder the quality of recruitment?
- What are the main challenges of confusion? How can leaders overcome them?
- How can we welcome change more?
- What quality we admire is very valuable, but still makes it difficult for us to learn bad behavior? How do you find the balance?
- What is the source of our attachment and the key to unleashing it?
- What do I need to change before I change my organization?
- What makes people more adaptable?
- How do applicants confidently overcome the contradiction of being vulnerable and genuine?
- What are the five essential skills for adaptability?
- In addition to securing the right people, how do companies create the right conditions and culture for change?
- What are the best predictors of career satisfaction and life success?
- What is a psychological contract?
- What questions can leaders ask team members early on? Does it help them navigate the changes better?
Recommended reading related to our conversation:
Lawrence And I will meet tomorrow to create a vision for C3 in 2022. It’s hard to believe that we are about to enter a whole new year. I am convinced that many people share both my anxieties and hopes. I am grateful to the C3 community. The C3 community is ready to move others forward through everything that may come and is full of people who are willing to learn and teach to better prepare us all.
Not a member yet? Join today So that you can see the replay. Tomorrow is almost always here.
It’s a great song!
Karen Huller is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint. Laser Sharp Career Focus: Identify your goals and passions in 30 days.. In 2006, she founded Epic Careering, a leadership and career development company specializing in executive branding and conscious culture.
Most of her 20 years of professional experience is in the recruitment and employment industry, but her publications, presentations, and coaching also come from her personal development, performance, broadcast, marketing, and sales experience. Will be. Her solutions incorporate neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology breakthroughs, allowing leaders to accelerate trust, increase influence, engage and be productive. While enhancing, we are also looking at business and global sustainability.
Mrs. Haller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is widely known for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a certified professional resume writer, a certified career transition consultant, and a certified clinical hypnotherapist, earning a literary degree in communication research and drama from Ursinus College, and a minor in creative writing. I am serving.she blog Recognized as one of the top 100 career blogs in the world by Feedspot.
She was an adjunct professor of communication at the University of Cabrini and an adjunct professor of career management and professional development at the Le Bow College of Business at Drexel University. As an instructor at the Young Entrepreneur Academy, she won the 2019 People’s Choice Awards, with two students winning the 2018 National Convention, being selected as America’s next top young entrepreneur, and (virtual). Helped to make it into the Top 8 during the period. 2020 national convention.
She is the Board Secretary of the Upper Melion Community Center, has just served as Vice President of the Gulf Elementary PTC, and has been recognized as a Public Education Partner and Promoter by the Upper Melion Community Education Association. She lives with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, the furry, feathered, scaly King of Prasha.
Social tags: Respond to a call for conscious leadership >> >> jobs >> >> C3: Corporate Awareness Cooperative Community >> >> change the world >> >> Change maker >> >> Co-creation >> >> knock Knock >> >> Conscious change >> >> Conscious leadership >> >> Consciousness meeting >> >> Corporate leader >> >> confusion >> >> Effective leadership >> >> leadership >> >> Current status >> >> Take action >> >> talent
Breaking the status quo-answering a call for conscious leadership
https://epiccareering.com/disrupting-the-status-quo-answer-the-call-to-conscious-leadership/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=disrupting-the-status-quo-answer-the-call-to-conscious-leadership Breaking the status quo-answering a call for conscious leadership