Brigandine: The Legend of Renesia has been updated (version 1.1.2), patch notes
Posted on News, Switch by Ervin on December 3, 2020
Brigandine: Legend of Brunelcia has received an update that adds new content and bug fixes. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added custom difficulty.
- You can now customize up to 8 settings to enjoy a wider range of game difficulty.
- Added high level monster Titan and Shadow Goblins.
- Note: During combat, you can now turn on automatic mode by pressing the L stick (left stick).
Press the L stick (left stick), A button (○ button), or B button (x button) again to turn it off. ”
- Switches the automatic mode ON / OFF at any time, such as when contacting an enemy unit or during a monster turn.
- Combat AI: Custom Difficulty – Guard Castle Hex has been added.
- If you set the CPU Defense AI to “Guard Castle Hex” in the custom difficulty setting, the CPU will deploy an army and keep it around the castle (base) hex.
- Combat AI: Difficult Difficulty-The recovery selection algorithm is now more effective.
- Combat AI: Difficult Difficulty – It’s now easier to target and attack knights.
- Combat AI: All Difficulties-Fixed the timing and target of certain buff spells.
- Added the ability to manage items.
- Players can use items and change equipment at all locations.
- Added the function to discard multiple devices at once.
- Added the ability to release multiple monsters at once.
- Add repeat commands to quests to repeat specific quests each season.
- Show details when collecting items during quest results.
- Added detailed stats page for knights and monsters to the info panel.
- The sort function in the information panel now remembers the last sort order.
- Added knight information to each base on the main map.
- Added the relationship between information and power supply to the system menu.
- Added an option for the number of frontline knight confirmation dialogs (which can be turned on / off).
- The game version at the start of the game and the selected difficulty level are now displayed when replaying a battle.
- Increased monster limit from 100 to 200.
- Combat: Increased the changeable camera angle (height) from 2 layers to 3 layers.
- Combat: Added army color coding options (switch between the two types).
- Combat: Attacks on stunned units are always a hit.
- Combat: Added the option to fast forward slower combat (choose from 3 tiers).
- Combat: Reduces the healing or poison damage display time at the beginning of the turn.
- Added options to increase cursor speed (choose from 4 layers).
- Adjusted the menu behavior so that the player does not accidentally end the turn.
- Removed level-ups from random events in challenge mode.
- Adjusted the summon / organization algorithm to prioritize costly monsters.
- Fixed a rare GPU related bug.
- Level down Volume down for sound effects.
- Combat: Fixed a bug where retreating knights could not be found at any base.
- Fixed an issue related to certain knight recruitment requirements.
- Tutorial: Fixed a rare bug that occurred during screen transitions.
- Minor text corrections.
- Other minor bug fixes.