How much role did NBC play in Donald’s infamous appearance at World Wrestling Entertainment?
Bruce Prichard touched on this topic in a recent article in his weekly “Something To Wrestle” podcast.
In a new episode of his program, the previous “Brother Love” is a man whose contract with NBCUniversal’s WWE and their own relationship with Donald Trump will become the U.S. president who will work at the WrestleMania angle Claimed to have influenced.
Below is an excerpt from a show where Bruce Prichard talks about this particular topic.
“It was a little bit of both. You’re back in the relationship with Trump all the way through 1988, so there’s been a relationship between Atlantic City and the Convention Center and Trump Plaza since 1988, and then in 1989 and WrestleMania VII. And Marla Maples, and so on. It’s always relevant. The fact that we were working with NBC Universal and wanted to work more closely with them was not surprising. “
Check out the full episode of something wrestling with Bruce Prichard Megaphone.link..
Wrestling news reaction and discussion
* Follow the social media reporter on Twitter for the latest WWE and AEW news and rumors. @ MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page. Facebook.com/RajahWWF
Sign up for * to join the official Rajah forum. Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
– WWE Sports
Bruce Prichard talks about NBC’s role in Donald Trump coming to WWE
https://rajah.com/node/bruce-prichard-talks-about-nbcs-role-donald-trump-coming-wwe Bruce Prichard talks about NBC’s role in Donald Trump coming to WWE