During this period, when most of us avoid crowded markets many times to buy fruits and vegetables, the germination of beans and grains readily available at home is the best and best for complete nutrition. It has become the cheapest method. We have been using bean sprouts for years to recover after illness, gain muscle mass, gain stamina, and fight undernourishment.
What can germinate?
All edible grains, seeds and legumes can be germinated. These include:
- Cereals: Wheat, corn, finger millet, vajra, barley.
- seed: Alpha-Alpha seeds, radish seeds, phenuglique seeds, carrot seeds, coriander seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, sesame seeds.
- Leguminosae: Mung bean, Bengal gram, peanut, peas (commonly used).
Benefits of consuming bean sprouts
- Increased nutrition: During the germination process, vitamins, minerals and proteins increase significantly, and the calorie and carbohydrate content decreases accordingly. Vitamin C content is increasing indefinitely.
- Suitable for pregnant women: Because it is high in folic acid, bean sprouts are beneficial for pregnant women. Folic acid is very important for the proper development of the fetus and the development of the child’s brain.
- Ensure healthy eyes: Sprouts also keep our eyes healthy and protect our eyes from all vitamin A deficiencies such as night blindness, as their vitamin A content also increases significantly. Regular intake may even delay the onset of age-related cataracts.
- Healthy and shiny hair: Rich in Vitamin C and Protein, Guarantees Strong and Healthy Hair.
- Good heart health: Bean sprouts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and are heart-friendly.
- Easy to digest: Now there is a question in our minds. Vigna mungolia, mung beans, and other legumes cause flatulence … Is it okay for people suffering from bloating and indigestion to consume these legumes and legumes? And the answer is yes! When we consume bean sprouts, they are in a pre-digested form. That is, they are already affected by enzymes and are easier to digest. In fact, they contain a lot of fiber and water. Therefore, they help to overcome constipation.
When can i eat: You may have them as a post-exercise meal in the morning, as an evening snack when you’re hungry, and while raiding the kitchen to eat something.
How to eat bean sprouts: Add not only bean sprouts but also chopped onions, tomatoes and cucumbers, squeeze the lemon juice and enjoy it deliciously. You can make bean sprouts dosa or pancakes, or bean sprouts shel puri and puffed grains.This is also delicious Sweet potato sprouts tick And Uttapam with oats, bean sprouts and vegetables.. Before eating bean sprouts, make sure they are steamed or boiled in water. Not only does this allow them to be easily absorbed, but it also kills the growth of bacteria that may have developed during the germination process.
Eating bean sprouts is the safest and cheapest way to get all the benefits of fruits and vegetables. If you have them in your breakfast, it will be the perfect power-packed breakfast. Packaged muesli, instant oatmeal, processed cornflakes, etc. can’t provide as much nutrition.
Please be careful: Make sure the dried beans and seeds are of the highest quality and buy from a good store where they are kept in good condition and packaged as follows “food”.. Seeds intended for planting may contain mercury compounds and other toxic chemicals. Do not buy low quality seeds and beans as they can cause a variety of bacterial infections such as Salmonella and E. coli infections.
I hope you found this article useful. Let’s continue to get bean sprouts. Let us know what you think in the comments below!Check for more nutrition details Healthy reading Or watch a LIVE session by an expert. GOQii Play..
fbq('init', '355228421268053'); fbq('track', "PageView");