Young Horses, the developer of Bugsnax, has released a new update for the PS4 and PS5 games that fixes many of the game’s most frustrating bugs.
Version 1.04.000 was pushed to Bugsnax On PS4 and PS5, the latest updates to the game are aimed at some of the most breaking and stopping bugs that have affected players since their launch.
The latest update, about 1GB on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, introduces a number of fixes that make it a little easier for players with game problems to progress through their missions.
Perhaps the most notable update is a change that prevents the game from permanently interrupting progress when you leave the Boss Bugsnak encounter, and more frequent quest-related creatures when nothing is detected in the corresponding area. Includes some adjustments that mean to respawn.
You can also fix “sleeping character’s eyelid movements” to prevent the game from penetrating nightmares through its frankly disturbing visual glitches.
You can read the complete set of patch notes below.
Bugsnax Update 1.04 Patch Note 1.040.000
- Added weather / rain forecast function to the map page of Journal. May Poptick capture faster.
- Leaving the Boss Bug Snack no longer interrupts the progress of the quest forever.
- Fixed an issue that caused Floofty’s Head Games quest to stop progressing after it ended.
- Befika’s head deformity is now restored after being modified during the quest cutscene.
- Quest-related Bugsnax will respawn more often if they don’t exist.
- Improved eyelid movements for sleeping characters.
- Prevents inputs from getting stuck after you push down the stick to launch the game.
- Make sure the quest indicator is hidden during the endgame.
- Improved ribbull speed movement when walking along walls.
- Noodler will drop correctly when the held object disappears.
- The world’s major items can no longer be physically moved.
- When I jumped over the boat in the Filbo section of the endgame, soft rock was gone.
- Even if you jump over the fence in the one-bus introduction scene at Garden Grove, soft rock is gone.
- Players who accidentally pass through a secret tunnel without solving either puzzle can complete the puzzle and escape the underground death trap.
- Gambling no longer says I’m trapped in the night queue when physically outside his barn.
- Chandro no longer goes in and out of bed until 2am. (Same – Phil)
- Snorpy no longer says suspicious candle lines if you light a candle before it arrives.
- Fixes an issue where water objects could disappear when a camera screen effect occurs and the game pauses.
- Improved performance regarding grass rendering.
- Improves trip shot stability.
Bugsnax is currently released on PS4 and PS5, and you can check the game reviews on the link.