Call of Duty: One of the first DLC packs for Black Ops Cold War is an add-on that helps veterans try to find a job after leaving service.
Call of Duty Endowment has announced that a new piece of DLC, the Challenger Pack, is now available for purchase from the Black Ops Cold War in-game store. 100% of the net revenue from the $ 5 DLC pack goes to the Call of Duty Endowment, which is capped at $ 5 million.
According to Activision, Challenge Packs will be available for purchase at the War Zone store in the Battle Royale game in December.
As you can see in the image below, the Challenger pack comes with a variety of special cosmetics decorated in red, white and blue colors. In addition, it includes business cards, emblems, weapon charms, and stickers with the Call of Duty Endowment logo. The DLC bundle also includes a double XP token to help speed up your level up.
The full contents of the Challenger Pack can be found below, along with instructions written by Activision.
Black Ops Cold War Challenger Pack:
Description written by Activision
- “Striped” marksman rifle weapon blueprint – Show your opponents the stars in a 3-round burst from The Stripe with multiple preset attachments and a tiger-themed patriotic camouflage.
- “Standard Problem” Pistol Weapon Blueprint – It is the main loadout force of the most elite soldiers for good reason. This reliable secondary weapon comes with several pre-configured attachments.
- Telephone card- Show off your red and blue tiger camouflage and support to help veterans get quality jobs with this calling card. Equip to player profile in the barracks section of multiplayer or zombies.
- Symbol– Equip in the barracks section of multiplayer or zombies.
- Weapon charm – Add a touch of flair with this dog tag-themed weapon charm that you can equip with most Gunsmith weapons.
- Sticker – Add stickers to almost every weapon in the game accessible from Gunsmith.
- Double Weapon XP Token – You can use this Double Weapon XP Token to double your weapon’s progress speed and double your attachment’s lock at any time. Use in multiplayer or zombie menus.
An ongoing GameSpot Black Ops Cold War review gave the game a score of 8/10. Check out GameSpot for a full review and more details.
Black Ops Cold War is off to a very good start, with global digital sales on the first day setting a new franchise record.