Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s first post-launch map arrives today with a new patch.
Just as a recent download was completed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War The patch, Treyarch, is already here along with another. Of course, today’s update introduces Nuketown ’84 into the game as the first free map.
Updates will arrive on all platforms today. 10 am Pacific Standard Time, 1 pm Eastern Standard Time, 6 pm Greenwich Mean Time – Normal reset time for Call of Duty. This is also the time when Double XP and Double Weapon XP will be launched and will be available until Monday, November 30th.
Also, like most new map releases in Call of Duty, there’s a 24/7 playlist dedicated to Nuketown ’84.
As for the patch itself, Treyarch has revealed that it brings some bugfixes and stability updates. Spawns have been tweaked in multiplayer on certain maps playing certain modes, and several other various bugs have been fixed in multiplayer and zombies.
See the full change log below.
- Adjusted the hardpoint spawn logic to reduce the average travel time to the active hardpoint.
- Adjusted the weight of spawn enemies on Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
- Addressed a UI error that could occasionally occur when loading into a Fireteam match: Luka’s Dirty Bomb.
- Addressed an issue where Flak Jackets could not properly protect players from explosive damage in hardcore mode.
- Addressed an issue where players could earn a field upgrade fee when the Ring of Fire is currently active.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could unexpectedly use ranged attacks.
- Addressed the rare issue that megatons rarely become permanently invincible after a split.
- Added various stability fixes.