Market Signals-Where Do They Come From?
In the 13th week of 2020 (mid-March), we started by monitoring the number of LinkedIn job ads in 18 European countries and eventually expanded our observations. 38 countries In europe After the 15th week. This will KPI This gives a pretty good understanding of the overall trends in the global employment market.
Career Angel analyzes the numbers collected and Complement quantitative data with detailed and personal statements & Insights on CEOs, HR Directors, Investors, Board Members, Candidates, Headhunters We Personally Know.We observe what it looks like trend You need to take advantage of them Better candidate management & More effective job search method..
This is not the full version of this week’s report. View the full presentation here:
Number of LinkedIn Job Ads
What does that mean for employers and candidates?How to know Candidate supply and demand It looks like the market you are in, but Both sides of the employment market:
- for employer (Including recruiters and talent development professionals): Increasing demand for candidates (often lower unemployment) means more salaries and benefits. The “post-and-play” approach may not be enough to attract the talents you want and need.
- for Active job seeker: The more demand you have, the less effort you have to spend on job hunting, which can be paraphrased in a slightly simplified way. Finding a new role does not mean that it happens overnight. However, it is a good indicator of how long job hunting will take. And if and how you can improve your payroll position (see point 1).
Note: Some classified ads may have been removed from LinkedIn for a cost, not because the recruitment process was put on hold or canceled. Especially if you have dozens of them. Companies may simply want to reduce costs and move to more cost-effective alternatives. Local job portals often offer significant discounts.
Weekly changes in Europe
Same time last year
Note: Numbers are collected every Monday afternoon. In the full version of this week’s report, you can find individual data for regions such as Visegrad, Baltic countries, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Iberia, SEE, Benelux, DACH, Western Europe and the EU.
Winners and losers of the week
Regarding the area, Winning result I belong to the same area for 6 consecutive weeks. Baltic states: Observed an increase in + 14.52% since last week.. By country, Denmark Is the winner in the increase of + 14.13%..
The lowest results of all regions this week Benelux: Decrease -5.58%.. Worst country results: Netherlands With -6.05% Descent.
Forecasts for the rest of 2021 from our contacts
Global HR Director / IT Industry
- Certain business units within a successful company Start growing and hire again, Cost / employment restrictions Continue with the business unit that failed to run.
- Technology spending and employment Expected to increase in the previous quarter Projects that have been on hold for a long time are prioritized With an investment in change.
- many Traditional roles have excess capacityTherefore, the salary level is Expected to decline Given number Desperate candidate for the market People who have been unemployed for more than 6 months.
- NS Big wave of resignation The actual impact on recruitment is not expected to come, Individuals are worried about the impact of the new wave of COVID-19 And the potential life uncertainty that comes from it.
Scandinavian / Home Appliance Industry Human Resources Manager
As we are Move to a new normal And people probably had time to think about how they wanted to work and what they were Next career step, Is displayed High movement in the employment market When Labor shortage in many areas.. It has already started. NS Attractive work model It will be the key to your employer’s branding.
If you want to discuss your professional situation confidentially Or if you are considering Hire a Career Angel for Support, Contact Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu Who personally matches you with the most suitable consultant. To increase efficiency resume When availability For Skype calls.
Would you like to contribute? Email the signal to Sandra (all confidential).
Please follow us Market signal Daily content page.
Market signals published so far:
Candidate Demand-Job Market Report-Career Angels Blog
https://blog.careerangels.eu/demand-for-candidates-job-market-report/ Candidate Demand-Job Market Report-Career Angels Blog