2020 was this year’s roller coaster, surrounded by pandemics, blockades and four walls, and panicked thanks to COVID-19. The battle with COVID-19 isn’t over yet, but there’s a little you can do for your soul and peace of mind in 2021-it’s clean! Many people face difficulties and lose more than their jobs. Take advantage of the first month of 2021 in a movement that benefits us and the underprivileged.
Clean up your home
Are you ready to clean your closet? Clean them and take out the ones you no longer use. You can choose to throw them away, donate them, or give them to people who might use them. To make these activities successful and less time consuming, turn the house by category rather than by room. Be right with clothes, kitchen utensils, toys, stationery, shoes, accessories, etc. Believe me, we all face some problems, among which when we give to the poor, it will make us feel better too!
How do you do this?
If you no longer use them, consider giving them away. One of the best ways to decide is to ask yourself when you last used the item. If you can’t remember it, or if it’s been over 3 years, it’s likely that you won’t be using it again, so it’s best to give it to someone who needs it.
I don’t want the old one anymore, but it’s almost certain that someone else will. Many people need something that they can use, and your donation will help. Discarding used items eliminates the chance of reaching the people who need them most.
Also, consider the condition of the item before donating. Donate only new, unused, or gently used items. This means items that are in good condition, clean and look good. Do not donate items that are not working properly, are missing parts, are torn, torn or dirty. If it is not available in its current state, it cannot be used by anyone else.
Benefits of decluttering
- Decluttering will teach you how to let go and create space. Less borrowing saves time and makes you feel light and self-fulfilling.
- It exercises our decision-making skills. What to keep and what to get rid of is basically solving the problem. It moves our brain and gives us a sense of satisfaction.
- Clutters can affect our brain, concentration, sleep, and anxiety levels. Tidy improves concentration, sleep quality, reduces stress and improves mood.
- A tidy exercise pleases us and keeps our home clean and tidy. It’s very satisfying to be in a space that isn’t cluttered and has only one place to use it. Easily finding the items you need will help you relax and focus. It’s a good idea to get rid of the excess and enjoy a tidy, clean, calm and energetic home space.
Where would you like to donate after cleaning up?
- You can donate to a residence or a charity involved in such activities.
- Check with house help, local cleaners, guards, etc. to see if you need an item you want to dispose of.
- Engage the whole family, especially young people, in the process. They learn decision-making, know the noble causes behind them, and experience the joy of giving.
We hope this article will help you keep things organized and donate for legitimate purposes.You can also raise your karma GOQii app By walking, by earning Karma points Donate to a charity listed in the GOQii app. Check out Karma features now!