On December 3, 2020, we will arrive at the Xbox Game Pass on both console and Android via cloud gaming. Because it is not mentioned that this is the Control Ultimate Edition A version of Control that does not include DLC and has not been upgraded to the Xbox Series X / S version for free in 2021.
Control is one of 17 games coming out on the Xbox Game Pass in December 2020. The rest of the game is:
- Doom Eternal (PC)-December 3
- Haven (Console & PC)-December 3rd
- Rage 2 (Android)-December 3rd
- Slime Launcher (Android & Console)-December 3rd
- Va-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (PC)-December 3rd
- Yes, your grace (Android, console, PC) December 3rd
- Dragon Quest XI Echoes Bypass-Definitive Edition (Console & PC)-December 4th
- Call of the Sea (Android, Console, PC)-December 8th
- Monster Sanctuary (Android & Console)-December 8th
- Starbound (PC)-December 8th
- Unto The End (Console and PC)-December 9th
- Assetto Corsa (Android & Console)-December 10th
- Gang Beast (Android & Console)-December 10th
- GreedFall (Android, Console, PC)-December 10th
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete (Android & Console)-December 10th
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (Android, Console, PC)-December 10th
The original story continues. The new bullying may suggest that Control or Control Ultimate Edition may head for the Xbox Game Pass in December 2020.
Xbox Game Pass Twitter I shared an email from a fictitious Melissa McGamepass, an executive senior VP Lieutenant at Microsoft’s General Video Game Communications. In her words, it looks like Control or another game with an “ominous red light” is appearing on the Xbox Game Pass. next month.
“But what do you guess? We haven’t slowed down in December,” writes McGamepass. “EA Play is coming to the PC and there are lots of games planned on it. It also includes REDACTED, which fans won’t stop mentioning (so I sent that .gif with an ominous red light). . “
The red color and the words edited for it play a major role in control marketing and gameplay. This is fake and may mean that another game is in progress, but members of the Xbox Game Pass may soon be able to play IGN games. 2019 Best of the Year Award.
In addition, Xbox head Phil Spencer previously said in 2019 that he was “happy to see it.” [Control was] Join the Game Pass so that more people can play. Remedy didn’t confirm at the time, but the timing may be perfect now.
If this mystery game ultimately comes into control, it will be interesting to see if it is the Ultimate Edition. Earlier this year, it became clear that Control Ultimate Edition was the only way to get a free upgrade to the next generation. Even if you purchase the base game and all DLC, you will not be able to take advantage of the free next-generation upgrades.Control publisher 505 Games explained this decision: “Unfortunately, we can’t offer an upgrade path to all existing Control players as we’re just doing additional development on the next-generation platform, Control Ultimate Edition.” Stated.
The PS5 and Xbox Series X / S versions of Control were scheduled to be released by the end of 2020, but were recently postponed to early 2021. If this becomes clear, it will look good.
The controls displayed on the Xbox Game Pass follow the announcement that the controls can now be played on the Nintendo Switch via the cloud.
Best Xbox One Games (Autumn 2020 Update)
Do you have any hints? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam Bankhurst is an IGN news writer. You can follow him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst And on Twitch.