Crunchyroll game Collaborate with Cygames To launch Princess Connect! Re: Dive Pre-registration has started today for anime fans all over the world.
Princess Connect! Re: Dive Released in Japan in 2018, it was subsequently released in Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Thai. At its peak, it ranked first in the sales ranking of Japanese app stores, and has recorded high sales in other regions as well.
“We launched Crunchyroll Games two years ago and added Princess Connect. Re: Dive symbolizes the true evolution of our brand and title portfolio.” Terry Li, head of 360 and general manager of Crunchyroll games, said. “Our community already loves anime. We are pleased to offer this title to anime fans around the world who have been patiently waiting outside of Asia.”
Cygames is the developer of hit mobile titles, GREE, Inc. Funplex, a live operation management and game operation company developed by. The original work of Cygames was adopted in the anime series by Cygames Pictures, and the first season was broadcast simultaneously around the world (eg Asia) by Crunchyroll in April 2020. Due to the popularity of the series, Part 2 was announced this summer.
Princess Connect! Re: Dive It combines sophisticated gameplay with high quality animations. Players begin to fight lively real-time battles across the lands of Astram with the heroine. Each heroine is powered up and enhanced as the story progresses, allowing you to unlock special story content.
“We are really pleased that this title is now available to both Western game and anime fans, including Princess Connect fans. Re: Dive.. Developed as a fusion of anime and RPG elements, the game provides users with an innovative experience of “playing anime.” We hope that many of you will enjoy this fresh and new experience. “ Said Yuto Kimura, Executive Director and Producer of Princess Connect! Re: Dive At Cygames.
In-game cinematics are produced by many animation studios that have worked on numerous hit anime TV series in Japan. The game also features over 50 well-known voice actors, including:
- M • A • O Previously, “Fire Force” as Iris, “That Time I Got Reincarnated as Slime” as Zion, and “Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga” as Makoto Hojo.
- Miku Ito Previously, “The Quintessential Quintessential Bride” was Sanho Nakano, “Adachi and Shimamura” was Shimamura, and “BanG Dream!”
- Rika Tachibana Previously, Reiko Arisugawa for “I’m a Lady”, Lucia for “Street Fighter V”, and Momoko Fuji for “Joshi Kausei”.
Princess Connect! Re: Dive Fans will be able to pre-register for Jewels and will be available on both iOS and Android. Please pre-register directly on this Google Play store or this App Store.
- All pre-registered players will receive 1,000 gems as an in-game gift to celebrate the release of the game. Additional gems will be added depending on the number of pre-registered players.
- 10,000 pre-registration-> 150 gems
- 30,000 pre-registration-> 300 jewels
- 50,000 pre-registration-> 450 gems
- 100,000 pre-registration-> 750 gems
- 150,000 pre-registration-> 1,050 gems
- 200,000 pre-registration-> 1,500 gems
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here