Crytek has published a new patch for the Switch version of Crysis Remastered. This update is very important, increasing the maximum dynamic resolution in docking mode to 900p and improving performance.
-Added parallax occlusion mapping (POM).
-Added “Motion Blur” toggle option to the graphic settings menu.
-Maximum dynamic resolution in docking mode has been increased from 720p to 900p.
· Relic – Fixed a crash that could occur in the Rescue graveyard.
· Recovery – Fixed a crash that could occur in the jungle area of Village.
General Kyon’s Awakening-Fixed an issue with lights flickering in mine cutscenes.
-Fixed the problem that many textures became black depending on the position of the camera.
Fixed some missing audio lines in various cutscenes.
Fixed a crash that could occur after the island’s “boatcutscene” – contacts.
Fixed a crash that could occur during a battle with Ceph after getting a MOAC in Ice-Paradise Lost.
Fixed a crash that could occur when reaching a checkpoint after picking up a TAC-Cannon with Reckoning-Fleet.
· Exodus – Fixed a crash that could occur during combat in Sphere’s first camp.
-Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the main menu.
· Fixed some vegetation elements missing in Recovery – Village.
-Fixed the problem that the face of some characters was distorted.
Fixed an issue where Ceph Scouts wouldn’t move or shoot players.
· Contact – Fixed a crash that could occur on Island.
· Contact – Fixed an issue where some underwater objects were missing on Island.
Fixed an issue where Awakening – Mine’s house lights would turn off depending on the camera angle.
・ I have skin on a living naked Ceph.
-Paradise Lost-Fixed an issue that caused noticeable lighting changes during the first cutscene of Ice.
Fixed an issue where graphic artifacts would appear on the screen after General Kyon teleported.
Fixed an issue where bullet holes would appear in car windows without glass.
Fixed some dark flicker effects that were noticeable in one of the Assault Harbor buildings.
Fixed an issue where the wheel LoD would change as the player approached.
· Awakening – Fixed an issue where some light sources persisted after being destroyed by Mine.
· Reckoning – Fixed an issue where smoke would “blink” in Fleet.
· Rescue – Fixed some missing vegetation in Relic.
-Fixed the flickering line displayed on the loading screen.
-Paradise Lost-Fixed an explosive vehicle lost in Ice.
-Exodus-Fixed an issue where the machine gun would break when aiming at the Sphere.
Fixed a performance drop that could occur during a shootout at Assault Harbor.
-Armory on Reckoning-Fixed a short stall that could occur when sitting in a Fleet chair.
-Reckoning-Fixed an issue where the turret explosion could not be seen when aiming at the Fleet scope.
· KPA Recovery – Fixed a crash that occurred during a fire fight at a Village checkpoint.
· Exodus – Fixed an issue with scorch marks flickering on Sphere.
Fixed an issue where Nano Korean soldiers would stop aiming at players during cutscenes.
Awakening-Fixed an explosive VFX that was missing in Mine’s cutscenes.
Fixed some minor RU localization issues.
Fixed an issue where level names would disappear from the loading screen.
· Onslaught – Fixed an issue where the last Strickland audio line in Tank would play in Spanish instead of English (EN).
Fixed an issue where aiming assist interfered with the aiming of the gyroscope, making it much less reliable than intended.
Fixed an issue where dome spheres would be rendered in front of the Reckoning Fleet fog.
You can get Crysis Remastered on Switch from the e-shop.