Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.04 is available for PS4 (backward compatible with PS5) and Windows PCs and will soon be migrated to Xbox One (and the Xbox series). Confirmed by CD Projekt Red.
Below is a list of patch notes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.04 Patch Note
- Fixed an issue in achieving the final goal of Gig: Freedom of the press..
- Finally fixed an issue when starting a conversation with Johnny Wartime life..
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would no longer call V Like the best The quest was abandoned on the way.
- Fixed an issue where Nix would not default to Spell bound And Cold mirage..
- Fixed an issue that blocked the progress of I fought the law If the quest area remains.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t find Delamain in Epistrophy..
- Fixed an issue related to staying in the second phase of the quest when playing after the final, after finishing the Pacifica battle with Ozob.
- Fixed an issue where nomads would no longer exist if V left the quest area during combat With a little help from my friend / highway queen..
- Adjusted the mapping and re-enabled the quest tracker M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission..
- Fixed restrictions on freedom to get up and sit if neither blue line condition is met violence..
- Fixed a time and space issue caused by leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest Follow the river..
- Fixed an issue where conversations with Johnny wouldn’t start after leaving the hotel Tapeworm..
- Fixed an issue where quests would be blocked if you left the quest area before climbing the Hill Follow the river..
- Fixed an issue where the goal “Enter Booth 9” would not be completed if the room entered too quickly. Automatic love..
- Fixed an issue with Jackie sitting still Ripper dock..
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed preview of weapon making.
- The pop-in of the vehicle appearance has been reduced.
- Speeding up the switch from the first-person perspective to the third-person perspective in the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where important quest NPCs were missing animations during cinematics.
Performance and stability
- Stability improvements, including various crash fixes.
- Changed the blinking effect on brain dance to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect is smoother and the frequency and magnitude of flashes are reduced.
- I turned on the “Disable copyrighted music” feature and removed the copyrighted songs that were mistakenly present in the game.
- Switching the language to the default in the in-game settings now correctly sets the language for the Steam client.
- The reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved to eliminate the effects of dirt.
- Fixed an issue where “The Wasteland” performance remained at 97% after completing all relevant missions on The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where PT-BRVO could not be found on Xbox players in the Americas.
Cyberpunk 2077 Available for PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Expect titles on PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S in 2021.