Pre-ordered player Cyberpunk 2077 And it was pretty hard to sit and play on the release date, especially on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Even with the included “day-zero” optimizations, there were a number of bugs and performance issues when the game was published. On Friday afternoon, developer CD Projekt Red announced that it had begun deploying patches after the game’s first release.
“The new hotfix for # Cyberpunk 2077 is now available for PlayStation consoles and PCs,” said the CD Projekt Red team. By tweet.. “For Xbox systems, we’re working to release an update as soon as possible.” Note the hotfix 1.04 to make sure it’s installed.
Friday patch will arrive the next day Cyberpunk 2077Release. Addresses many issues with specific quests. It also includes a fix for the “disable copyrighted music” toggle. This is also known as the game’s streamer mode. This should work exactly as it was designed. This is to prevent content creators from being warned of copyright infringement.
This patch also changes the effect of the flashing lights in the game’s “Brain Dance”. At least one reviewer had an epileptic seizure while playing the game before it went on sale, and Polish studios have begun to patch official epilepsy warnings. This should reduce the likelihood that the sequence will cause these seizures in the first place.
In addition, vehicle pop-ins are less frequent, and important non-player characters (NPCs) now display more consistent and appropriate animations during script sequences. CD Projekt also includes some console-specific tweaks, such as improved reflections on the PS4.
However, at this time, no fix for the hero’s penis and chest tearing clothes is listed.
Below is a complete list of changes.
[Warning: The patch notes below spoil the name of some quests in Cyberpunk 2077.]
- Gig: Fixed an issue in achieving the ultimate goal of press freedom.
- Fixed an issue when starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of Life during Wartime.
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would no longer call V if the A Like Supreme quest was aborted prematurely.
- Fixed an issue where Nix would not default to Spellbound and KOLDMIRAGE.
- Fixed an issue that prevented I Fight The Law from progressing if the quest area remained.
- Fixed an issue where Epistrophy couldn’t find Delamain.
- Fixed an issue related to staying in the second phase of the quest when playing after the final, after finishing the Pacifica battle with Ozob.
- Fixed an issue where nomads would not exist if V left the quest area during combat. With a little help from My Friends / Highway Queen.
- Adjusted the M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission mapping to re-enable the quest tracker.
- Fixed restrictions on freedom to wake up and sit when violence does not meet either blueline condition.
- Fixed a time and space issue caused by leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Follow the River.
- Fixed an issue where conversations with Johnny wouldn’t start after leaving the Tapeworm Hotel.
- Fixed an issue where quests would be blocked if you left the quest area before climbing Follow the River Hill.
- Fixed an issue where the goal “Enter Booth 9” would not complete if you entered the room too quickly with automatic love.
- Fixed an issue with Jackie sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed preview of weapon making.
- The pop-in of the vehicle appearance has been reduced.
- Speeding up the switch from the first-person perspective to the third-person perspective in the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where important quest NPCs were missing animations during cinematics.
Performance and stability
- Stability improvements, including various crash fixes.
- Changed the blinking effect on brain dance to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect is smoother and the frequency and magnitude of flashes are reduced.
- I turned on the “Disable copyrighted music” feature and removed the copyrighted songs that were mistakenly present in the game.
- Switching the language to the default in the in-game settings now correctly sets the language for the Steam client.
- The reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved to eliminate the effects of dirt.
- Fixed an issue where “The Wasteland” performance remained at 97% after completing all relevant missions on The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where PT-BRVO could not be found on Xbox players in the Americas.