What does it mean to have your identity Foreclosure?? Unveiled as part of the 2020 Golden Joystick Awards, this all-new trailer gives you a glimpse into the tough future of story-rich action shooters and foreclosures.Published by Merge game, And developed by an Italian-based development team, Antab Studio, bring Foreclosure Moved to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S | X, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2021.
Foreclosure Is a story-driven action shooter set in the world of cyberpunk. Follow the story of Evan Capnos in this sophisticated comic-style game and discover that you are very likely to lose your identity. Upon jumping into action, players control brain transplant abilities, high-tech weapons, and enhance their abilities through a variety of skill tree systems. Inspired by the games of Deus Ex and Max Payne, along with Frank Miller’s graphic novel “Hard Boiled,” the graphic novel-inspired interactive cutscenes and transitions bring to life a vibrant SF setting.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed combines the aesthetics of an impressive comic book with action gameplay infused with high-octane cyberpunk.
- Tech Combat – Modify the symbiotic pistol with various customizations such as “machine gun” mode and explosion rounds.
- Firmware Upgrade – Discover and unlock brain transplant capabilities with skill systems like RPGs
- Interactive Comic Book – From gameplay to cinematics, everything is experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel and feels like a comic hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos. His identity was recently seized, deprived of work, brain transplanted and access to the city’s blockchain. He must now escape from the city before his identity and implants can be auctioned …
Now wishlist your game via Steam.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here