KSW 58 went down in Lodz, Poland today. This event was the first show of the 2021 promotion. The headline for the card was a featherweight title match in which France’s Saladin Parnas defended the strap against Brazil’s Daniel Alejandro.
Undefeated Parnas appeared in the game as a bookmaker’s favorite, but Torres overturned the odds and took less than two minutes to crash Parnas onto the canvas with his right hook.
Not as perfect as the picture, but when Shot saw the 26-year-old land next to Parnas’ head, the French immediately seemed vaguely out of the contest. Torres is currently 4-1 under the KSW flag and has achieved three consecutive victories.
Szymon Kołecki claimed to have unanimously defeated Martin Zawada in a light heavyweight clash at the joint main event. However, one of the main issues in the undercard was the post-combat brawl between Shamil Musaev and Uroš Jurišič.
The Russian handed Julisic the first loss of his career, and the judge gave him a unanimous decision. All three recorded a 30-27 battle in support of Musayev, but after the contest Musayev’s body slammed Julisic on the ground, followed by bad blood between the pairs. The case will be reviewed by KSW staff.
- Featherweight title: Daniel Alejandro def. Saladin Parnas by KO (Rickle Strike), Round 1, 1:47.
- Light Heavyweight: Simon Koretsuki def.Martin Zawada by unanimous decision
- Welterweight: Michal Michalskidef. Aleksandar Rakas via TKO (elbow), Round 1, 4:35.
- Welterweight: Shamil Musaevdef. Uroš Jurišič by unanimous decision
- Heavyweight: Michal Andryszakdef. Submitted Gut Innocente (Triangle of Arms), Round 2, 4:07.
- Bantamweight: Pawel Politylodef.David Martinique by unanimous decision
- Catchweight 150lb / 68kg: Robert Ruchawa def. Submitted by Daniel Bazant (Arbor), Round 3, 3:37.
- lightweight: Francisco Vario def. Bartłomiej Kopera by unanimous decision
– MMA Sports
Daniel Alejandro wins featherweight title in first round KO
https://www.lowkickmma.com/video-ksw-58-daniel-torres-captures-featherweight-title-with-first-round-ko/ Daniel Alejandro wins featherweight title in first round KO