Deathloop’s third major update is available today on PlayStation 5! Game Update 3 introduces a whole new photo mode, added accessibility options, a unique PlayStation 5 avatar, and more, all for free.
Read the highlights of photo modes and new accessibility options, along with insights from members of the Arkane Lyon team.
Deathloop’s new photo mode allows you to express yourself with a variety of filters, stickers, poses and other customization options.Photo mode available only in single player, any map[一時停止]From the menu or[フォトモード]You can access it by activating the shortcut. To enable shortcuts on PS5:
- Options> Controls>[コントローラー]Tabs> Photo Mode Quick Access> Yes
- Once you’ve joined the game, you’ll find the DualSense controller[作成]Double-tap the button (the button on the left side of the touchpad) to open Photo Mode.
“This photo mode is a great way for players to be creative with unique art and deathloop levels,” says producer Jeremy Lourier. “The only creative limitation is defined by the player’s imagination. I’m very excited about Arkane because he can dig deeper into all of the different options and see what he comes up with. ”
In addition to being able to choose filters and angles like a photography pro, you can exchange Colt and Juliana, change outfits and weapons (including specific weapon variations and skins), and more than 12 worth sharing. You can drop it in the pose of. ..
“One of our biggest challenges was adapting the photo mode to a first-person shooter where the characters aren’t visible except for the hands and weapons,” explains Leulier. “We wanted to provide the best possible experience in this mode, so we took the time to thoroughly playtest and seek insights from players who are experts in using different photo modes in the game. It’s so much fun to test the photo mode, so we’ve added a lot of related options to make it more fun and fun for players to use. ”
“Every time we release a game, photo mode is one of the most requested features of our players,” adds studio director Dinga Bakaba. “I can’t be more excited to empower the entire community with these tools to see virtual photographers take great pictures in our world.”
“We are very grateful to the players and our community for giving us a lot of feedback when Deathloop was released,” says lead UI / UX designer Yoann Bazoge. “We took the time to read all the accessibility reviews and watched a video of the player explaining why we couldn’t play Deathloop. Next, we created a document listing all the feedback and added GameUpdate 3. I have created a roadmap for the content. ”
Game Update 3 introduces over 30 improvements and added accessibility options, from menu navigation improvements and interface options to numerous new gameplay options. This update also adds a dedicated accessibility category in the options menu. This new menu is a compilation of existing options and many of the new options available in this update.
- New gameplay settings that allow players to further customize their combat in single player mode (mostly not available in online or friend mode). This includes increasing or decreasing the difficulty of the battle, adjusting the number of replies, and slowing down the game.
- New HUD and subtitle options such as various text and graphic element sizes, opacity, and color customization
- Easier menu navigation. You can move the menu list up or down using the direction buttons on your controller. The cursor speed can also be adjusted in the settings, which helps you navigate the settings in the controller.
“One of the things we didn’t expect when we started accessibility features was how some of these options would be useful and fun for everyone,” Bakaba said. say. “My favorite is slow-mo. This allows anyone to perform a series of actions that are almost impossible, and the Reprise count allows you to experiment with infinite settings without results. On the contrary, you can make the game more rewarding by using the reply count to turn off the reply completely. “
“Accessibility in games is a complex theme,” says Bazoge. “We estimate that more than 400 million players will need additional help when playing. many Of those who can feel left behind without some of these options. When we started talking to the team, people were very enthusiastic about the idea of developing all of this. ”
Free PS5 Deathloop Avatar
Show off your love for your favorite Deathloop characters with these free PlayStation 5 avatars featuring colorful casts of games, from hero Colts to eccentric and chaotic visionaries. This collection of 9 avatars is free for all PS5 users. The usage procedure and code for each region are as follows.
- SIEA (North America, South America): 7673-6HNN-K887
- SIEE (Europe, Africa, Middle East, Oceania): 3XF7-QANX-CJ6A
- SIEJ (Japan): QQH5-75NA-3TBP
- SIE Asia (Asia): KB3H-FQNJ-5BCT
- SIEK (Korea): AN6J-FGNM-CCH7
To use on PS5:
- [設定]>[ユーザーとアカウント]Go to.
- Enter the code and[利用]Choose.
* These codes are for promotional purposes only and do not have cash or retail prices. Each code can be used up to 1 million times, while SIEK can be used up to 500,000 times. Each code must be redeemed before: 04/18/27 (SIEA / SIEE); 01/01/38 (SIEJ); 4/29/27 (SIEK); 04/29/27 (SIE Asia). Each code is only available on PlayStation 5 in the designated area and requires an internet connection and a PlayStation account (Deathloop games are not included and are sold separately).
* Arcane Lyon would like to thank Joshua Straub of Apex Access and Jérome Dupire of Cap Game for helping improve accessibility in Deathloop. We would also like to thank Ludovic Helme for his tireless efforts in the new photo mode. thank you!