Perhaps more prominent than any other aspect of Demon’s Souls’ extraordinary design are the numerous bosses that make up the horrifying Big Bad roster. From the spectacular sights of Tower Knight to the awesome lava-bound Dragon God, we take turns looking at each boss and telling us what to expect. Well then!
Demon’s Souls Boss-All Bosses in the Game
Demon’s Souls has a total of 21 genuine bosses, six of whom are optional villains and you can choose to scrap or not. Here is a list of Demon’s Souls bosses:
- Judge – Just before the Storm Shrine.He drops one swollen Demon’s Souls and 11700 Souls
- Armor Spider – Located on the edge of the smithy.This boss drops 1 Hard Demon’s Souls and 5950 Souls
- Blue Dragon-Near the Penetrator Archstone. This boss drops one large flame scale Demon’s Soul and 26830 souls.Blue Dragon is an optional boss
- Dirty Colossus – Located near the Reach Monger Archstone.This boss drops one eroded Demon’s Soul and 33433 Soul
- Just beyond the Dragon God – Flamelurker Archstone.This boss drops 1 dragon demon soul and 26,800 souls
- Flamelurker – Located at the end of Tunnel City.This boss drops one scorching Demon’s Soul and 22,500 souls
- Fool’s Idol – Located in a church at the end of the prison of hope.This boss drops one doll Demon’s Souls and 8430 Souls
- King Allant-Located under the nexus at the end of the game. This boss drops one fake king demon soul and 75500 souls.This is an optional boss encounter
- Leechmonger – Located at the edge of the Valley of Dirt.This boss drops one moving Demon’s Soul and 8,249 souls
- Maneta-Located on the edge of the Upper Latalia.This boss drops one mixed Demon’s Souls and 13880 Souls
- Maiden Astria – Located at Dirty Colossus Archstone.This boss drops 1 Pure Blood Demon’s Souls and 23400 Souls
- Old Hero – Adjudicator Located on the edge of the Archstone area.This boss drops 1 hero Demon’s Souls and 33750 Souls
- Old King Allant – Penetrator Located at the Kings Tower on the edge of the Archstone area.This boss drops one fake king demon soul and 75500 souls
- Old Monk – Located on the edge of the Manita Archstone area.This boss drops the yellow Demon’s Souls
- Penetrator – Located on the edge of the Tower Night Archstone area.This boss drops one Silver Demon’s Soul and 35850 Soul
- Phalanx-Located at the edge of the Boletaria Gate area.This boss drops 1 Lead Demon’s Soul and 1270 Souls
- Primitive Devil-This boss can only be encountered if you have the tendency of a pure black world. This boss drops a colorless Demon’s Soul.This is an optional boss
- Red Dragon – This boss is beyond the Phalanx Archstone. This boss drops one small flame scale Demon’s Soul and 7630 souls.This is an optional boss
- Storm King – This boss is at the Storm Altar.This boss drops 1 Storm Demon’s Soul and 40400 Souls
- Located in the Tower Night-Road Pass area.This boss drops one iron demon soul and 8570 souls
- Vanguard – at the end of the tutorial area, again on the Islands Edge.This boss drops one gray demon soul and 958 souls
Demon’s Souls-Who is the most difficult boss?
The difficulty of each boss in Demon’s Souls depends heavily on the character’s build, but there is one boss that can be a stubborn challenge for everyone, regardless of build. It’s the Old King Allant.
With his devastating magical attacks, intense melee attacks, and the blast of the AoE (Area of Effect), it’s somewhat appropriate that the King of the Kingdom, Old King Allant, is the most difficult boss in Demon’s Souls.