The good news is that Destiny 2 has yet another patch, so you’ll have to wait 30 minutes to download and install it. If you have a sexy next generation console, you can see that the installation will be much faster, but still wait a few minutes so enjoy this happy badger photo during the patch installation.
– Article continues below –
This is a patch note.
- Adjusted the Cryptolith Lure to allow players to charge twice as fast.
- The charge cap for Cryptolith Lure has been increased from 3 to 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to reacquire Cryptolith Lure each time they launched the game.
- Fixed an issue with the lure exclusion description.
- The One for All perk was incorrectly listed as a possible role for Corsair’s Wrath and has been fixed to the Unrelenting perk.
- Fixed an issue where some players were blocking the progress of abandoned campaigns.
- Fixed a place where players could get out of the environment.
- Resolved an issue in the New Light Introductory Quest that prevented some players from progressing beyond the first “Guardian Rise” mission.
- Fixed an issue where “Stasis Weekly Challenge” was not translated correctly in some languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Lost Lament quest would not progress from the Minotaur, Hydra, and Cyclops.
- Fixed an issue where removing a character could reset some raid rewards.
- Coordinated destination material exchange with Gunsmith to reduce the likelihood of needing material from the vault destination.
- Fixed an issue where freeze tag emotes were reducing incoming damage.
- Penumbra Blast:
- The firing range has been increased by 37%.
- The minimum range for casting ranged melee attacks has been reduced by 32%.
- This allows ranged melee attacks to be closer to the target.
- Fixed an issue with GlacialQuakeSuper where melee attacks could not be activated.
- Resolves an issue where players would appear to be stuck in other players’ Shiver Strike actions and animations.
- Fixed an issue with The Lament’s Heavy Air Attack that would work if the weapon had no ammo.
- Fixed an issue where the PSN friends list wasn’t popping up as expected.
- Fixed a screen tearing issue on some consoles.
– The page continues below –