As we approach December, there will be more Pokemon GO events. Niantic plans a breakthrough in research, the return of Kyurem and the arrival of Mega Abomasnow.
December research breakthrough encounter
From 1:00 pm on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 to 1:00 pm PST (GMT-8) on Friday, January 1, 2021, trainers will have the chance to encounter Laplace or Unovan Darumaka at the Research Breakthrough Encounter. .. If you catch either one, you will get a bonus XP.
Legendary Pokemon Kyurem returns to attack, Mega Abomasnow arrives at Pokemon GO
The Legendary Pokemon Kyurem will appear in a five-star raid from 1:00 pm on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 to 1:00 pm PST (GMT-8) on Friday, January 1, 2021. Don’t miss the chance to meet Boundary Pokemon!
In addition, Mega Abomasnow will replace Mega Blastwords in Mega Raid on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, starting at 1:00 pm PST (GMT -8). Until then, Megablast Words will appear frequently in Mega Raid, so try as much as you can!
Pokemon spotlight time
December’s Pokemon Spotlight Hour takes place every Tuesday at 6pm local time, spotlighting different Pokemon and special bonuses every hour!
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020: Feel is in the limelight and you can get double XP with evolving Pokemon.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020: When Swinub is in the limelight and catches Pokemon, Stardust doubles.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020: Surprise Pokemon is in the limelight, and catching Pokemon doubles the candy.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020: Snorunts are in the limelight, and transferring Pokemon doubles the candy.
- Tuesday, December 29, 2020: Snover is in the limelight and you can get double XP with evolving Pokemon.
The Double Catch XP Bonus ends at 11:59 pm local time on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Raise the level cap to 50 as part of a major update of GO Beyond in December. The Double Catch XP Bonus will be available from 1:00 pm on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 and will be valid until 11:59 pm on Thursday, December 31, 2020 so that trainers can level up during this period. Afternoon of local time.
More exciting feature updates
Pokemon tagging and other general search updates make managing Pokemon much easier. Pokemon Tagging allows you to create tags of different colors, apply them to Pokemon, and use them to filter Pokemon in your collection. The Pokemon search function has also been updated to improve usability. Tap the search bar to bring up a new screen with recommended search terms such as Pokemon type, region, buddy level, and shiny.