Codemasters has released the following big content updates: Dirt 5, Uproar adds lots of new cars, new career events and more to the game. In addition, the 4.00 update has been released on all platforms, and the 4.01 hotfix is detailed and will be released as soon as it is approved by the manufacturer.
Uproar Content Pack adds four new vehicles:
- Duke Coupe-Rally GT Class
- Zenden Cup-Rallycross Class
- Jackson Adventurer-Unlimited Classes
- Jackson Eulogy-Classic Rally
The four cars will be available for 25 new career events, each featuring night races or dynamic weather night races.
The Uproar Career thread is associated with new achievements and trophies through Update 4.00. Trophy hunters are pleased to hear that this update will also add trophies to the Energy Career thread. These will be unlocked for those who have already achieved them.
The Uproar pack is available to those with an Amplified Edition or Year One Upgrade and is available standalone for £ 9.99 / € 11.49 / $ 12.49.
The After Dark Playgrounds Update is free for everyone and adds over 20 items and night options to locations in Italy and Arizona. Cody’s also added the classic livery of the BMW M1 Pro Car, Subaru WRX STI RX Supercar, Subaru Impreza S4 Rally, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.
Then there is a fan request. The private lobby will be part of the game and will support up to 8 players by invitation. There is also an area to display game profile stats, and PLayground has validated creators to highlight some of the best creators in the community.
Update 4.00 is currently released, but Codemasters has fixed a fix for PS5 performance and consistency, unstable cameras, crashes on Xbox One, and freezes / soft rocks at the end of career events on PS5. The program has already been completed. Update 4.01 is available on PC today and will be available on PlayStation, Xbox and Stadia as soon as possible.
Dirt 5 Update 4.00 Patch Note
Content and features
- Uproar content packs (individual packs, included in Amplified Edition and YearOne Upgrade versions)
- After Dark Playgrounds Update – Over 20 new items available in create mode, including new loop-de-loop
- Arizona and Italian playground night conditions
- New official coloring: BMW M1 Pro Car, SUBARU WRX STI RX Supercar, SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally, and MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI.
- Private Lobby: Online play includes a private lobby option for up to 8 players by invitation, with custom racing event options.
- Confirmed Creators: Icons have been added to Playgrounds works designed by the top creators of your choice.
- A new menu has been added to display profile stats, including total mileage
- Steam and Windows Store: Shadows cast by cars from the sun are now ray-traced shadows
- Fixed an instance of a game crash that occurred when trying to sign in to a profile that was already assigned to another controller / input
- Scrolling stats while waiting for online multiplayer now shows the user’s total mileage in miles instead of meters
- Xbox: Fixed crash instance during “Lions Head” rally raid career event
- Fixed some instances of Game Freeze / Soft Rock at the end of the event
- Fixed mute options for other players in online public events
- PC: Fixed multiple Fanatec wheel instances generating throttle and brake inputs when idle
- Button mapping for multiple Fanatec wheels, including the CSWElite series and Universal Hub, has been resolved and improved
- PC: Solved the problem that the camera moves when operating the photo mode with the keyboard.
- PlayStation: Fixed report of frame rate drop when using Thrustmaster T-150 wheels
- Playground: Resolved an issue where the leaderboard would not load and caused a network error
- Split screen: Minimaps are now displayed correctly in split screen events
- Xbox: Logitech G920 shifter pattern fix
- Xbox: Fixed graphics corruption when entering photo mode during an event
- PC: Fixed an issue where driver animation was not triggered as designed on many PC configurations and graphics cards
Dirt 5 Update 4.01 Patch Note
- PS5: Further fixes and optimizations aimed at improving frame rate performance and consistency
- Fixed an instance where the camera behaves erratically during an event after exiting photo mode or looking behind the car
- Xbox One: Further fixes for crash instances
- Fixed freeze / soft rock instances at end of career events on PS5 and Steam
Source: Code master
Dirt 5 Uproar DLC Update Live – Next Update Patch Note Released –
Source link Dirt 5 Uproar DLC Update Live – Next Update Patch Note Released –