Does creative visualization work? Do you get results?
If you’ve read or heard about creative visualization, you’ve probably asked yourself this question.
For those who have never heard of it, the simple definition is “a technique that uses imagination to change reality.” Simply put, what you think and visualize in your mind tends to be true in your life.
This does not mean that what you imagine will come true. For this mental technique to work, you need to know how to use it effectively.
Creative visualization, a spiritual technique that turns dreams into reality, works according to certain laws of nature. Understanding these laws and learning to use them can produce real results.
Get started with creative visualization and the Law of Attraction and read below.
Visualize and achieve your dreams
Those who practiced this spiritual technique found that creative visualization worked and that situations and events followed their ideas.
When you think about certain situations in life or past events, you will find that some thoughts precede them. In many cases, you will find that a particular event follows a particular idea.
The thoughts you repeat frequently tend to affect your reality.
Why visualization produces results
Does creative visualization work? If it works, why does it work?
There are many reasons why what you imagine in your mind becomes a reality. Some of them are shown below.
- Repeating the same thoughts every day affects the subconscious, behavior, and habits. This works like an automatic suggestion. In this way, new habits are formed.
- The subconscious thoughts motivate and drive you to act according to these thoughts.
- Each thought you think evokes related emotions. If the emotions are strong enough, it encourages action. Emotionally energized thoughts burn ambitions, drive you to act vigorously, and lead you to definite action.
- A clear image of the mind spreads from the mind of the person thinking about it and is transmitted to other minds. Anyone who accepts this kind of idea may recognize it and act accordingly. Therefore, you will be an agent to achieve your goals.
- Thoughts are like magnets and attract similar thoughts and situations. When you think of one idea, a more similar idea or idea comes to mind. These ideas tend to attract situations that follow them.
- The image of thought and mind is a kind of energy that impresses the subconscious and the universal mind, and together creates your reality.
- We are an integral part of the creative universal mind. Our thoughts are projected onto this omnipotent power, causing that tremendous power action on our behalf. Universal Mind and we are partners in creating our lives.
- Everything in the universe is interconnected. All thoughts, actions and events in the universe are connected and influencing each other.
- Everything in the universe is made up of energy. You can see the difference because each object has a different wavelength and density. We live in a sea of energy. Each wave of this ocean affects other waves. Thoughts, as part of this energy body, work with creative universal energies.
- People who think of similar ideas are often attracted to each other. When one has a need and the other can supply it, their thoughts can put them together in an amazing way. This is what we call a coincidence.
Does this all remind me of the law of attraction? Well, the creative visualization and the law of attraction are the same.
Can I get something with this technique? Well, you can make so many changes in your life, but how far you go and what you get depends on your desires and ambitions, or your tenacity, and you. Depends on how much you follow the mental rules for using this technique.
Most people don’t have great ambitions. What they want is to improve their lives. That’s all, it’s ok.
People may want to be millionaires, be famous, or be the CEO of a large company. However, in most cases this is just a wish. They do not want all the responsibilities and efforts that come with this. They prefer a simpler life and it’s ok.
Creative visualization helps you not only make big goals, but also simple daily goals, perform tasks, improve work efficiency, increase salaries, find jobs, or improve relationships.
Similar ideas connect people
Here’s an example of how similar ideas connect people and create what we call “accidental.” This story appears in my book, “Visualizing and Achieving Your Dreams.”
A woman looking for a new job as a graphic designer. One morning, as I was walking towards the car, I noticed a flat tire. Reluctantly, she prepared for the unpleasant task of taking out the spare tire and replacing it.
As she was trying to unscrew the tires, the car stopped by and the driver asked her if she needed help. She accepted his help and they started talking, changing wheels.
It turns out that he runs a graphic design company and desperately needed a qualified and experienced graphic designer. To her surprise and joy, he invited her to come to his office late in the day, with her certificate and recommendation for an interview.
She didn’t have to wait for an interview because she always had her certificate and recommendations. When he saw them, he was deeply impressed and hired her on the spot.
The meeting brought together two people who needed each other in some way. It wasn’t a coincidence, as one was thinking of hiring someone and the other was thinking of finding a new job. Their thoughts made them meet each other.
You too can create such a “coincidence” in your life. You can directly experience the power of creative visualization. You can use it to change your life, find new jobs, make more money on overseas trips, and find love.
My book, Visualizing and Achieving Dreams, explains everything on this topic and provides clear instructions, advice, and guide stories for creative visualization to work.
Visualize and achieve your dreams
You can achieve your dreams!
• Learn how to use your mind and imagination to create success.
• Get results with the Law of Attraction and creative visualization.