The complete story of The Luminary’s Erdrea journey is now available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One console as the Xbox Play Anywhere title, Windows 10, Steam, and the Epic Games Store. When Dragon Quest XI is gone: Echo of an elusive era -Definitive edition Ships today. More than 34 years after the release of the first Dragon Quest game, known as Western Dragon Quest, the acclaimed series debuts on Xbox, bringing the latest in the series and its mysterious world to a whole new audience. A great addition to the DRAGON QUEST library, this vast standalone adventure is a perfect starting point for new players and is packed with all the features that RPG enthusiasts familiar with the series have come to enjoy.
With the Luminary cloak and the unique cast of loyal companions, players can enjoy over 100 hours of captivating gameplay and captivating stories. The hunted hero travels through continents and vast oceans to unravel the mysteries of his past and confront the sinister threats facing the world. This enchanted world, the epic beginning of a new adventure, is made possible by series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama, and series composer Koichi Sugiyama.
The definitive edition of the acclaimed Dragon Quest XI Bypass, packed with many new features and enhancements, is a truly must-see experience for RPG fans around the world. The main upgrades are:
- New character side story – Discover more companion casts than ever before with individual side stories and adventures
- Retro 2D mode – In addition to stunning 3D, you can also play in 2D with the retro-inspired graphics of a classic 16-bit RPG.
- 16-bit World of Tickington – A journey to the past DRAGON QUEST world full of additional side quests rethought in retro style
- Japanese audio – Choice to play the entire game with a whole new Japanese narration or original English
- Fully orchestrated soundtrack – Ability to switch between symphonic soundtracks or original synthetic soundtracks while traveling through the world of Erdrea
- Photo mode – Immortalize your adventure with the perfect image. Rearranging characters, setting different poses, changing angles, etc. are just a few of the features available in Photo mode.
- Additional Draconian mode options, adjustable combat speed, etc.
Downloadable demos that provide up to 10 hours of content from the start of the game are also available on PlayStation®4 systems, Xbox One as Xbox PlayAnywhere titles, Windows 10, and Steam. Progress from the demo can be carried over to the entire game. Players who complete the main demo scenario will receive three “Seed of Skills”. This can be used to give players additional skill points when consumed and to continue the save progress in demos or throughout the game.
For more information, please visit www.dq11.com.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here